G-13 and the myths that surround it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puffin Afatty said:
Martians is everywhere, during harvest time especially :hubba:

Makes ME think they is after our smoke ;)

BigFoot is probably a Martian too :eek:

and I still aint positive about this MarPassion guy, [I mean His name is purty dang close to martian] but He does host a terrific site here eh :D

:rofl:

Puffin Afatty said:
probably a Martian too :eek:

and I still aint positive about this MarPassion guy, [I mean His name is purty dang close to martian :D

Wait! Wait!

Marpassion.........Martianpassion

Martianpassion...........Marpassion

The two lines have exactly the same amount of letters !!!!

A coincidence?

I don't think so!

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
There was a big black horse in American Beauty?

Huh???
hehe, There was a movie by the name "Black Beauty", "an internationally-produced version of the oft-filmed Anna Sewell classic 1877 novel about the adventures and misadventures of a horse that is separated from its original owners is the best of several films based on the timeless tale. Mark Lester stars as the young boy who longs to be reunited with his beloved horse. The film rarely strays from its source, and I believe this is superior to the 1994 remake."

Well that one fell on it's keister....

POTUS said:
Wait! Wait!

Marpassion.........Martianpassion

Martianpassion.........Marpassion

The two lines have exactly the same amount of letters !!!!

A coincidence?

I don't think so!

AND I now see the number of dots is the same tooo :shocked:

Exarmy said:
Ok so everyone knows G-13......But what i know must be wrong. What i thought is that its a clone only strain meaning only female plants right. And thats why there are only cross's of it right?

Wrong (mabe) in this months high times. on page 55 it says

"the Brainstorm Haze is a cross of that Stargazer with the original Thai. This was then crossed with a G-13 male, producing a potent plant with a veary clear high, sweat aroma and smooth taste."

If thats true wheres the G-13 seeds?

It's possible to reverse the sex of cannabis plant.

Barrelhse said:
I thought it was funny- but I'm old enough to remember Black Beauty!
.. there's a couple of is here barrel'.. I "got" it too.. :p

Legendary Genetics said:
It's possible to reverse the sex of cannabis plant.

How do you do this, without effecting the hermie population? I have never heard of this before.

I know with an S1, it is very unlikely but is still possible to get a male from the offspring, but i have never heard of reversing a plants sex, without causing it to hermie. Please explain this a little more.

massproducer said:
How do you do this, without effecting the hermie population? I have never heard of this before.

I know with an S1, it is very unlikely but is still possible to get a male from the offspring, but i have never heard of reversing a plants sex, without causing it to hermie. Please explain this a little more.

Well that's the thing. You can't turn a male into a female but through chemical process (gibberellic acid) will cause a female plant to hermaphrodite, producing male flowers. Thus giving you access to male pollen. Silver Thiosulfate Solution can be used as well. I prefer to keep things more natural.

This does not create male pollen, this is just simple feminizing a plant, if you check my signature I have a thread on STS breeding, but this is not reversing a plants sex, this simply stresses a female plant into producing pollen, that only really carries female chromosomes. This makes these plants kind of useless for breeding purposes, being that they will basically only produce female seeds, hence feminized.

massproducer said:
This does not create male pollen, this is just simple feminizing a plant, if you check my signature I have a thread on STS breeding, but this is not reversing a plants sex, this simply stresses a female plant into producing pollen, that only really carries female chromosomes. This makes these plants kind of useless for breeding purposes, being that they will basically only produce female seeds, hence feminized.

I may have the chemical mixed up but I've heard/read of strains being developed by reversing the sex of a G-13. I believe it was near the end of The Cannabible 3 that this is mentioned as well to. I don't know too much about the process as it's not something I'd encourage.

nope LG, you're correct. Both chemicals are capable of promoting hermophradism.. ;)

yes they promote hermies, but a hermie is far from a male, and those chemicals do not create normal male pollen

I've used the gibberylic acid a few times in the past, it worked exactly as advertised and I intend to use it on SnowWhite in a future generation to get some seeds. :farm:

Latest posts

Back