G-13 Gigabud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go..shouldnt be long now:hubba:

IMG_0586.JPG

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

Hey man, cut mine a couple day ago and took an early sample, and she's pretty good even for an early sample! Its got a taste to go along with that smell, so you'll have an idea of what it is... Nice even high as well, I'm jealous of your foresight of clone taking, I didn't think it would be as good as its been...

thedonofchronic said:
No doubt Blanco has a great pic up also it was tough.
but this month I had to go with the Gigabud. Couldnt resist.

Yeah I think he sprinkled sugar on it for the pic:rolleyes: :p
I appreciate your support though brotha!

blancolighter said:
Hey man, cut mine a couple day ago and took an early sample, and she's pretty good even for an early sample! Its got a taste to go along with that smell, so you'll have an idea of what it is... Nice even high as well, I'm jealous of your foresight of clone taking, I didn't think it would be as good as its been...

How long did she go? what were the trichs lookin like? Man I gotta say, the smell is very nice, but nowhere NEAR as pungent as previous strains Ive grown, I didnt even have to use the ONA bucket, cant smell a thing outside of the growroom...I would definetly suggest this strain for anybody worried about the smell of a grow-op..
Yeah Im glad I kept the strain..Ive got a nice little Giga-bush in a 6" pot-o-soil..tucked away in the back corner of my veg room;)
..But Im approaching 7 weeks and the trichs are still cloudy:rolleyes:

She went 7 weeks for me, I took her down with trics prolly at 15-20% amber. I think I went from being at 6 and a half weeks and mostly cloudy, to seven weeks and 15-20 %, so keep an eye out, she's sneaky! It looked like she woulda gotten ridiculously fat if I let her go another week, but she got the chop due to many differing factors (like the buds getting so big they were fallin all over everything, and I have mites, ect., and I like my trics around 25 percent anyways). I pushed the nutes a little hard on my girl, don't know if thats what made it mature a little fast, but I do know yours look a whole lot more purty. Looks like you dial your girls in real nice man...

Yea I know what you mean about the smell, pleasent, but not pungent. Like you gotta get your nose in there to catch a whiff. Definately would second your recommendation for a low odor strain, even while drying the odor is very managable, and if someone did catch a whiff (unlikely), I think theres a good chance they might mistake it for something else.

Hey Turk, looking real nice man. She looks to be a bit of a beanpole. Side branching nonexistant. You gonna do any pruning next round and see what she does? Or pack 'em in nice and tight... Looks like you could get an awful lot of these in a very small area.

blancolighter said:
She went 7 weeks for me, I took her down with trics prolly at 15-20% amber. I think I went from being at 6 and a half weeks and mostly cloudy, to seven weeks and 15-20 %, so keep an eye out, she's sneaky! It looked like she woulda gotten ridiculously fat if I let her go another week, but she got the chop due to many differing factors (like the buds getting so big they were fallin all over everything, and I have mites, ect., and I like my trics around 25 percent anyways). I pushed the nutes a little hard on my girl, don't know if thats what made it mature a little fast, but I do know yours look a whole lot more purty. Looks like you dial your girls in real nice man...

Yea I know what you mean about the smell, pleasent, but not pungent. Like you gotta get your nose in there to catch a whiff. Definately would second your recommendation for a low odor strain, even while drying the odor is very managable, and if someone did catch a whiff (unlikely), I think theres a good chance they might mistake it for something else.

I know what ya mean, mine can barely hold their own weight. Im not sure what type of nutes you were using but I got up to 2000ppms with Ionic and they loved it. and regarding the smell...mrs Turkey told me they smelled like new carpet:rolleyes: :p Thanks Blanco!

nvthis said:
Hey Turk, looking real nice man. She looks to be a bit of a beanpole. Side branching nonexistant. You gonna do any pruning next round and see what she does? Or pack 'em in nice and tight... Looks like you could get an awful lot of these in a very small area.

Thanks NV! All of my clones were single tops, and I was trying to keep 'em short with single colas, so I cut as many of the side shoots as I could during the ONE week of veg..but the dang things shot up like bamboo:rolleyes:
They stretched more than anything Ive ever seen, so next time I probably will put the clones directly into 12/12 as soon as they show roots. You can def get alot into a small space, I have 10 under 400watts, but If they were shorter I could flower 15 maybe..

omg i had some g13xhash plant but it turned hermie on me last year, that looks amazing man great work! what did ppm range did you start the little clones once you transplanted em?

Mr. Moon said:
omg i had some g13xhash plant but it turned hermie on me last year, that looks amazing man great work! what did ppm range did you start the little clones once you transplanted em?

Thanks guys.. Hey moon, I started them out at about 350ppm and wound up at 2000ppm by week 6.

Nice looking harvest TurkeyNeck:aok:

You gonna let us know, how it taste after drying? Them are some huge colas.

Latest posts

Back