GANGA Chocolate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello and happy smokeing everyone..I want to open this thread in hopes to get some insight in the makeing of the chocolate...My Girl and I been attending Hempfest gatherings here in seattle fo while now..and We must say their medical chocolate bar is the Bomb...Last night they had 3 fountains...1 was Dark Chocolate..1 white chocolate...and 1 caramel..they was all great...Im makeing butter today and would like to know how others make they dipping chocolate...we just :heart: Strawbarrys:D ..and does anyone use a fountain or maybe just a fondu(sp) bowl?

take care and be safe

I haven't done any fountain canna butter but... couldn't you just buy the dark and white chocolate bark and add canna oil to it to keep it from setting? All chocolate fountain recipes that I've used require oil to make the chocolate flow. I wonder if the butter might thicken the chocolate faster. You might try a fondue pot on low heat f you only have butter. Just do a simple bark and butter sauce - maybe add some vanilla extract or kaluah to disguise the canna taste and use some strawberries or marshmallows for dipping.

Latest posts

Back