Ganja Brew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonzo

professional smoker
Reaction score
So i was thinking of elaborate ways to get stoned, and came upon the idea to brew a batch of beer containing large amounts of ganja.The principle is simple just brew beer as normal and add 1/4 ounce to the boil when adding hops. This ought to be the ultimate way to get high and drunk all in one step. Not to mention when you wake up the next morining instead of being all hungover you'd be really stoned! So I was wondering if anyone had tried this kind or experiment or has any suggestions.

i dont know much of the beer making proccess,but i would think you would want to use water cured herbs,so to remove the yucky chloryphyl flavors. then you will have to make sure that the thc is taken from the plant material from the alchahol during the beer making procces? and if heat. Now you got my curiosity peaked.
i like to take buds and water cure them then let them marinande in my favorite high proof rum or vodka. really kicks your ***,so i guess beer might work.hopefully someone will know more of this brewing procces ect..

if you could enlighten me, what is the water curing process? how is it performed, is normally used for cooking... i pretty much love the taste of bud so will it retain the desired taste. Also, does anybody have any ideas about what might help to make the beer taste extra dank?

I've had it before but it was a fella that made a mean extraction and added it to the homebrew afterward, it was killer. We called it "two's too many".

I'm gonna start brewing apple cider. I figure I could use the Co2 from brewing to freshen my green.

I wonder if I could put a nice green cola in the mix for the two months I will be letting my hooch brew. Maybe it would be better off dried already. Don't know but sure sounds tasty and interesting. Good Christmas spirits to warm the bones.

Using the CO2 coming off of the batch is a brilliant idea, we had thought of placing our fermentor in the grow room to achieve this same goal but the room is too hot for brewing beer in if you want it to taste any good. If apple cider brews at a higher temperature than beer definately go for it... sounds delicious good luck!

I have a 20 foot hose coming off the top of my cider brewer. I use the 5 gallon water jugs from Culligan to brew. This whole setup sits in a box and the hose runs to my room. I have a plug on the end of the hose that I remove during the lighting hours. No mess and good brew.

Hope this can work for your beer.

okay cool, ill try the hose idea sounds like a perfect solution. hopefully company will not be overly curious about this hose running b/t rooms! thanks for the idea

Latest posts

Back