gday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigzag1a

rational anarchist
Reaction score
hi all. i am a canadian medical marijuana exemptee. been growing since the 80's. started off in hydro, now i use soil, primarily sunshine #4 or promix. kinda prefer the promix myself. just switched over to bio bizz, i had been using advanced, but it was getting just too darned expensive.
anyways, gonna poke around the board here for a bit. take care.

hello and welcome ,,,post some pics up of your grows ,,,,we love pics :48:

hello and welcome:bong:

g'day, eh! :D :cool:

a brother who is also capable of grow'n in the snow outdoors, or in an igloo indoors, like me :rolleyes: :cool:

:48:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
g'day, eh! :D :cool:

a brother who is also capable of grow'n in the snow outdoors, or in an igloo indoors, like me :rolleyes: :cool:

:48:

I'd fall into that category as well

welllcome, poke around an u will find thounds of combinded expreince here. ant just talking about hicks age eather.

Too Faarkin right G'Day and Welcome to MP. I hope you enjoy your stay

The title is misleading though Skip
Dexter

zigzag1a said:
hi all. i am a canadian medical marijuana exemptee. been growing since the 80's. started off in hydro, now i use soil, primarily sunshine #4 or promix. kinda prefer the promix myself. just switched over to bio bizz, i had been using advanced, but it was getting just too darned expensive.
anyways, gonna poke around the board here for a bit. take care.

Hey Bro,,can I ask ya a quick question? Why did ya go back to Soil from Hydro? Just curious.;)

initially it was just to get a garden going quickly and cheaply.
since then i've stayed with it because i find the cleanup easier to do in a small space, and it's alil bit more forgiving than hydro, you make a mistake in hydro and you can lose it all.

CowboyBudsky said:
Hey Bro,,can I ask ya a quick question? Why did ya go back to Soil from Hydro? Just curious.;)

Wiseguy_Chef said:
welllcome, poke around an u will find thounds of combinded expreince here. ant just talking about hicks age eather.

:rofl:
:rofl:

did'nt think numbers went that high. :rofl:

Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!

Latest posts

Back