Get more females with blue light?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raw Dog

Reaction score
The environmental factors that influence gender are: a higher nitrogen concentration will give more females. a higher potassium concentration will give more males. a higher humidity will give more females. a lower temperature will give more females. more blue light will give more females. Fewer hours of light will give more females. It is important to start these changes at the three-pairs-of-leaves stage and continue for two or three weeks, before reverting to standard conditions.
I read this at HEMPDEPOT.COM. Does anyone know if this is true because if it I'll get T5's instead of daylight cfl's cause those dont have blue light i think

ive been told by many senior members on here that even tho it is stickied, the only reason it is is because someone blindly threw credit behind a statment put up on DP or some other breeder site.

could be wrong tho.

Just plant twice as many as you want for females and you can't go wrong! :) Just my stoned thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back