Getting medical marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coglassartist

Reaction score
Check this out.

EDIT
SPAM is strictly prohibited at MP.
Medical exemptions cannot be purchased.
Charging a sick person for a "step by step" guide should be a offense rewarded with a good tar 'n feathering."IMHO" :(

It helped me, if you wanna help people ull keep the link.

EDIT
Chargeing sick people for "information"?? "Ain't gonna' happen here :(
"IF" the information was FREE, I would consider leaving the link.
You will notice that MarPassion is "FREE", we don't charge for the valuable information here.

..one more word of advice.. When a member of the staff deletes a link or thread. Re-posting it is grounds for suspension. OR... for $10 I can mail you a brochure, on how to retain your membership here... :D

quit spamming that website that does'nt even work, or you will be banned before you know it.

Coglassartist said:
EDIT
OR... for $10 I can mail you a brochure, on how to retain your membership here... :D

I still can't stop laughing. I am going to make a strain and name it Hick.

NorCalHal said:
I still can't stop laughing. I am going to make a strain and name it Hick.

:eek:..Dad gummit 'hal, my panties get all bunched up when I feel that someone is trying to take advantage of the sick or disabled. ...:fid: hee hee
IMHO.. if they were truely interested in "helping" , the information would be free, or no more than the price of a postage stamp.
I checked the link. I smelled a scam. "Want to know how to get medical mj? Send me $10, I'll mail you a pamplet." :**:

Ya man, I agree. Info should be free. This is the internet.

Latest posts

Back