Ghost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S-man

8 week sativa
Reaction score
hello, im a mmj active grower from alberta, canada. i specialize in sativas for pain management. i also grow for the MS society and several churches in the area. i have a special land based original sativa that i have grown for years that flowers completely in 7 - 8 weeks. i also have others that take up to 14 weeks. i grow no hazes! they are dangerous in the wrong hands. i do like to learn about other sativas so please tell me all.

Hey man, :welcome: to the forum. Sounds like you've been growin a while. Nice to have knowledgeable people like ya around here. There's quite a lot of people here that know their stuff. I believe that makes this site, one of the most content rich MJ sites on the world wide web. eh?

yeah....anyway....welcome

Hi and welcome.

Would be interesting to hear what type of sativas you're growing.

I always liked Thai very much. I never grew it because we can get it here in the shops, but great smoke, and great high. Only quite some work to get all the seeds out of the bud first lol

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back