gimme ideas on what to spend ma money on....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
i been workin hard the past 2 weeks and ive come up with 100.00 extra i dont have anything to spend it on and if i put it into my bank account i will just blow it on random dum stuff so i thought i would get every1's opinion on what i should buy,like what kinda seeds are cheep,easy to grow indoors but still have a good smoke????any other ideas are greatly appreciated and they dont have to be mj related i need all the help i can get :bong:

i already have a 400w hps that destroyed my plants 2 days after i got it....it was my fault lol it droped on them and broke both of then

fox farm oceanic forest soil and fox farm nutes

and see the difference it makes in your grow

ok thanks alot guys im gonna go get some foxfarm nutes and soil

Oh see I was gonna say buy stock in the electric company. But I can understand some great seeds.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

a metal halide bulp for better seedlings grow?

killersmoke said:
i already have a 400w hps that destroyed my plants 2 days after i got it....it was my fault lol it droped on them and broke both of then

where they to small for cloning?

You want me to tell you have to spend some money?Sure,get yourself a bottle of booze and a cheap hooker.You love the night,BUT regret it in the morning.Or you could take the advise given from above and get some good light or some good nutes and soil.Your life is all about decisions,which one will you make?Keep it GREEN:hubba:

berserker71 said:
You want me to tell you have to spend some money?Sure,get yourself a bottle of booze and a cheap hooker.You love the night,BUT regret it in the morning.Or you could take the advise given from above and get some good light or some good nutes and soil.Your life is all about decisions,which one will you make?Keep it GREEN:hubba:
I was rolling on the floor.I think I peed myself a little bit.:hairpull:

Get a small MH light so you can veg your girls :)

Not sure why I got your reply??, wrong person, cya

im veging with 4 25w cfl's and a 2 foot fluro and im flowering with the 400w hps

Well...buy some healthy but tasty food; lots of fruits,vegs, and good meat.lol.It won't be a total disappointment now would it ;)

Latest posts

Back