Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Goldie`s Ghetto Grow - AK47 & LR

Goldie

Reaction score
No, Weeddog, I sure wish I did. I have a digicam here somewhere - I am going to try to find it, then I will have to remember how to work it - its been about 3 years since I`ve used one...:(

cincy boy

Growing Growing...Gone
Reaction score
Id love to see these things I Miss watching my babies grow such a beautiful site to wake up and see :rolleyes:

Goldie

Reaction score
Oh cincy, I think I`ve lost my mind - I am in there 2-3 hours a day, looking at them.

Weeddog

Tokin Dog
Reaction score
Thats good for your plants to spend lots of time with them. Gives them plenty of co2.

Goldie

Reaction score
LOL - they are getting plenty, then! They are on the 3rd & 4th sets of leaves, very short and squat and full. And the leaves seem HUGE, for such small plants. :)

Goldie

Reaction score
Okay, I have an update - and a problem. Plants are doing great -but some leaves are turning light green/yellow. How do I correct this? :( Thanks.

razorback

Reaction score
Goldie said:
LOL - I`m gone! They are weird-looking, greenish-purple...
They are gonna look strange, its the ruderalis in the LW part of the mix, ak is a big rascal, but LW supposedly limited to no more than 12-20 inches. the reading that ive seen on it is . some will be like ak,some like LR and hopefully you will get all F1s that stay comfortably in 24-30 inches. That will give you a decent yield. You should'nt be getting chlorotic leaves this early in the grow, left you a pm if you want to bounce it around.

mikey

Reaction score
all you have to do is set light on them longer

Goldie

Reaction score
Late Update: 10" tall and growing like mad - bushy little boogers! And all 4 are female! :)

Diseased Strain

Reaction score
Super Goldie ! They are all showing preflowers already ? Wow ! That's gota be the LR in them. Nice. Get us some Pic's ! I wana see ! :D

Goldie

Reaction score
No pics - but they sure are starting to be...aromatic. :)

Amerowolf

Reaction score
Goldie said:
Oh cincy, I think I`ve lost my mind - I am in there 2-3 hours a day, looking at them.

So glad i'm not the only one. I've got a nice tan going from sitting outside watching mine. :D

mikey

Reaction score
i watch mine all the time and goldie go to you local store and buy a 20$ digi cam and SET UP SOME PICS! PLEASE I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY WE ARE DYING TO SEE THEM

Latest posts