Good day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buds4me

Reaction score
just want to say HIGH all.:D My doc said I should get a hobby to help relieve my stress. Not sure if he ment growing but it works for me.:rolleyes: Also said I should find people with like hobbies to talk to to help me over come my antisocailness (probably spelled wrong). :huh: This seemed to be a good place to start.:ccc: lots of info and friendly people and such:aok:

:welcome: to MP buds4me. Well i think you came to the right place my friend. :aok: Lot's of great members over here with info they love to share. ;) Hope to see ya around.

Welcome to the forums, I know what you mean, mine told me to do somewhat the same, LoL. I chose growing because my smoking problems was WAY out of hand. Lot's of nice people here, look forward to seeing you around.

hello, and welcome:D , this is a fun place and you will find all kinds of info, along with many helpful ppl here. hope to see you around!:banana: where did my grinch go??? i liked using him...lol here grinch, here grinchie grinchie...

Welcome to the hood, Careful growing is addictive. I myself am hooked

Latest posts

Back