Goodnight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vespasian

callawave
Reaction score
Can’t sleep. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself ‘cause in the morning, I’m off to let some total stranger take a scalpel to my back and remove a piece of shrapnel I’ve had with me since 1982. :fid:
But it’s moved, so they tell me it’s better out than in.
I’M FEELING BETTER NOW THOUGH! :clap: My darling sexy (non-toking) wife, said as soon as I’m vertical, she’s gonna take me to recuperate for a week in old Hampsterjam. :dancing:
Goddamn! I love that woman. :heart: (Hope she’ll be paying for all my medicine as well :bong: :rolleyes: ).

Vespasian I keep you in my thought and prayers my mom get her pacemaker tomorrow. Just remember all the good meds waiting for you in Heaven on earth(Hampsterdam) Good luck and I smoke this bowl with you in mind Peace

ozzydiodude said:
Vespasian I keep you in my thought and prayers my mom get her pacemaker tomorrow. Just remember all the good meds waiting for you in Heaven on earth(Hampsterdam) Good luck and I smoke this bowl with you in mind Peace
Thank man. That's really nice.:D
Tell your mum I'll meet her in the Bulldog on Leidseplein after the op. We can compare scars. :giggle:
I'll check on her when I get home. Bet she'll be training for the marathon
:woohoo:

blancolighter said:
I hope they ain't doin this at the VA hospital!

It was them that decided to leave it in there. To be fair, they looked after me fine.
But this one’s down to BUPA. Least I get my own room with satellite TV and wireless broadband. :D

Had my op this afternoon, still a bit groggy so ignore me if I ramble.
Haven't seen the surgeon since I woke, but the nurse :hubba: says it all went fine. :clap:
You wouldn't believe the angle I'm at with my laptop. :holysheep:
How 'bout that! Wireless broadband, satellite tv and best of all, I've got this little button which supplies me (should I require it :rofl: ) with a shot of pain-killer.
Can't tell you how many years it is since I was in a situation where I can't puff. :cry: Hope they need the bed and let me home early.
Cooooooooooooooooooooooool! :stoned: I just pushed the button twice.
'Spose I'd better try and get some kip.
I really wanna get my first grow going. Its all I can think about now.
See you soon :ciao:

glad things are going good. keep us posted.. enjoy the button while you can, won't be long till you have to roll your meds yourself

Sounds like things went smoothly. I hope your recovery continues on that path. :)

Glad it all went well for ya, knew it would.

Stop pressing that button so much lol

Glad to hear thing went well for ya!

Not tryin to knock the VA (well too bad), but I'm glad ya got someone else to take it out for ya!

Great new man, I'll double up on the bong hits fo you til you get out. Moms pacemaker went a little shakey,we'll see.
Get well soon, youe ladies are waiting to grow up for you, they need their daddy:)

Blanco I am right there with ya on the VA Errrrrrrrggggghhhh....The crap they put my dad through. But I'll stop there as this is not my thread. Vespasian I am glad to here everything went well, won't be long and you'll be back on your feet tending to your babies...take care..

Good luck Ves and gods speed on your recovery and time till your TRIP lol get it :joint: :yay:

knowing that you are ok has forced me to have a few bongs for you ! good work. and good luck !

Hi again green fingered people.
Thanks for the good wishes. :D
Hope I’m not boring ya all. But after the 21-30 hrs cup of cocoa, they lock me up till 06-30 and it gets lonely in here.
Felt chipper when I woke up yesterday. Feeling like I’ve been hit by a train today. :huh:
The scalpel wielding sadist who’s done this to me says I’ve got to take things real easy for the next three or four months. Then a course of intensive physio & hydrotherapy (Anyone see the irony here?)
When I said “What do you mean by take it easy”. He said “Don’t lift anything heavier than your book and a cup of tea”. :eek:
Great! That’ll be fun. Carrying a hundred litres of water through to fill the sump a cup full at a time. :giggle:
I’ve got to stay put for a week too. He’s fitted me out with some titanium chassis spares and they want to make sure there’s no infections. (Bloody paranoid about infections in here)
Damn! Can’t even smoke a straight.
Wifey paid a visit and she seems to be taking an interest in my new hobby. (And she doesn't partake of the herb) Says she’ll germinate and bring the seeds on to give me a start.
I said, I’ll kill ya stone dead in less than a heartbeat if you even think about it. :cool:
He Guys! Could someone smoke a bowl for me? :bong: - Not that I think any of you smoke what you grow. That would be illegal. - But perhaps one of the Dutch guys?
I think they may have put a limiter on my button. Seems three in the max. Then a four-hour gap. :mad:
Well, I hope all your ladies are laden with unctuous sticky buds. And I’ll be looking around the site to see what I’ve been missing.
All the best, Vesp. :ciao:

Hi mate, glad you ok and i have actually just smoked one in your honour, dont know what the vodka's gona think of that lol.

Probably a good thing having a limit on that button lol.

Will be hard to take it easy, i couldnt do it i'd end up back in hospital after swapping an engine or sumet lol.

My girl getting an intrest too and she dont smoke either, keep catching her having a peek lol.

Chin up fella :)

:aok:Glad everything going good for you. I'll toke two for you. You lay around for a day or twu then get back to work. Growing you lovely ladies, The wife wants to help now so there's your new mule:)

Latest posts

Back