Goodnight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbud said:
Was dropping in for an update, o well hope all is well.

Hello.
How’s it growing?
I’ve been under the radar for a while. Had some sort of reaction. I wish I knew to what.
I hate it when a doctor says, “ Frankly, I’m a little baffled”. Doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence.
Still, it’ll all come out in the wash I suppose.
My mate came this afternoon, and he’s left me five roll-ups of the widow. I didn’t have the heart to tell him he’s a wassack! I can’t walk, and I can just imagine the nurse’s reaction to that cloying smell in the morning. Nice gesture, but its like torture. :hairpull:
Anywho. How are you lot getting on? No one’s killed any plants lately I hope.
Newie, are them buds fattening up alright? :D

Hey Ves, Thought I would drop a line. You will have to get even with your mate, that was cold. I just went through 1 week of that ** of docs having the deer in the headlights look. Hope everthing is getting better.:peace:

Vespasian said:
Hello.
How’s it growing?
I’ve been under the radar for a while. Had some sort of reaction. I wish I knew to what.
I hate it when a doctor says, “ Frankly, I’m a little baffled”. Doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence.
Still, it’ll all come out in the wash I suppose.
My mate came this afternoon, and he’s left me five roll-ups of the widow. I didn’t have the heart to tell him he’s a wassack! I can’t walk, and I can just imagine the nurse’s reaction to that cloying smell in the morning. Nice gesture, but its like torture. :hairpull:

Sorry to here of the complication fella, and i suppose your mate ment well lol, but yeah torture :p

Newie, are them buds fattening up alright? :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ozzydiodude said:
my mom get her pacemaker tomorrow.
And I’m up. Took my first steps today. Nearly fainted.
I think I know it’s gonna be slow going for a while. Out on Tuesday if all’s well.
I really wanted to ask Ozzie how his Mum’s doing? Sorry man. I went a little vacant for a while there.
Hope she’s OK and wish her well for me. Vesp. :D

:yay: Glad to here you are up! Mom is back in Nursing Home for rehab. Started walking yesterday 10 ft and back to bed:yay: She will be there for 4 to 6 weeks then HOME:woohoo: She said she could tell a big difference as son as she woke up.

:stoned: AAAHHHHH Morphine:giggle: Are you injoying the bedpan?:laugh:

:ciao: :48: :tokie: :rolleyes:

ozzydiodude said:
:yay: Glad to here you are up! Mom is back in Nursing Home for rehab. Started walking yesterday 10 ft and back to bed:yay: She will be there for 4 to 6 weeks then HOME:woohoo: She said she could tell a big difference as son as she woke up.

:stoned: AAAHHHHH Morphine:giggle: Are you injoying the bedpan?:laugh:
Glad to hear it Oz :D Wow man! 4 to 6 six weeks. You don't get that long for murder here :eek: Driving me nuts counting down to Tuesday.
Don't want to talk about bed-pans. Just nice to have a real bath, and not a blanket :rolleyes:
Love to your mum :heart:

ArtVandolay said:
A really good friend nod nod wink wink would have baked you some brownies :)
Godam Art :holysheep:
I told you he was a wassack. Even I never thought of that. Text and e-mail sent :D
See what I get Friday when he visits :laugh:
I leant out the window after cocoa. Totally bottling it now :joint4: it stinks in here. Hope its gone by breakfast :cop:

Vespasian said:
Godam Art :holysheep:
I told you he was a wassack. Even I never thought of that. Text and e-mail sent :D
See what I get Friday when he visits :laugh:
I leant out the window after cocoa. Totally bottling it now :joint4: it stinks in here. Hope its gone by breakfast :cop:

:rofl: i wondered how long it would take you to blaze up :smoke1:
:cop: :bolt: :smoke1:

Newbud said:
:rofl: i wondered how long it would take you to blaze up :smoke1:
:cop: :bolt: :smoke1:
First time for years I've not puffed. After a week and a half of no blow, I AM TOTALLY WASTED :spit: (and really thirsty) :laugh:

No drink? ha ha suffer lol, joking,
carn't you ring room service? :)

Latest posts

Back