Got seeds from Hermie and a 12 count leafs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I had found a hermie a few weeks ago and it had showed signs of balls and burst. Didn't see that coming.:(
The 1 pix I have notice that it a hermie and I see seeds in the grow and that on the far back on left side and the plant on the other side also showing signs of seeds but not alot and as far as the others I don't see any, but that don't mean it didn't get pollenated !:eek:
2 pix is from the plant on the left side in the back and 2 weeks to go I believe to find seeds but it sure does smell like Lemons though!;)
3 pix is a 12 leafer and that is on the front plant!
These r bag seeds..

4-30 001.jpg

4-30 003.jpg

4-30 005.jpg

what good is a hermie? are the seeds all female or hermie too?

Flyinghigh said:
I had found a hermie a few weeks ago and it had showed signs of balls and burst. Didn't see that coming.:(
The 1 pix I have notice that it a hermie and I see seeds in the grow and that on the far back on left side and the plant on the other side also showing signs of seeds but not alot and as far as the others I don't see any, but that don't mean it didn't get pollenated !:eek:
2 pix is from the plant on the left side in the back and 2 weeks to go I believe to find seeds but it sure does smell like Lemons though!;)
3 pix is a 12 leafer and that is on the front plant!
These r bag seeds..

Nice plants, too bad She He'd, eh. :eek: kinda, sorta, makes me wonder if there is any way to isolate those genetics and still get an xx female. from bag seed it would be almost impossible to isolate I guess, not knowing the parents and/or grower. I guess you could use dutch masters reverse in the next generation to avoid the seeds again. A hermie is always a hermie I'm afraid.:hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
Nice plants, too bad She He'd, eh. :eek: kinda, sorta, makes me wonder if there is any way to isolate those genetics and still get an xx female. from bag seed it would be almost impossible to isolate I guess, not knowing the parents and/or grower. I guess you could use dutch masters reverse in the next generation to avoid the seeds again. A hermie is always a hermie I'm afraid.:hubba:

The bag seeds well I beleive the smoke comes from mexico and not around here and that because it cheap smoke but stoney at times.
So yea I belive that this seed was a hermie from the beginning but then again I pulled a plant out of there that was showing signs of female and before I knew it, it had poped a few balls and Burst so the one in the back could of been female and got Pollenated !
I got extra money now and I am ging to order some seeds when I get one of those pay as u go master cards...

Latest posts

Back