Gotta a question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godtea

Reaction score
White Widow seems to be the indoor favorite on this site,as far as I can tell.
Blueberry ,while it is popular ,seems to me to be the not quite as attractive younger sister .
Why then is it's value on the street for the Berry almost twice that ofthe WW?

Street prices are all relative to where you are, whats available and who has it.

Here there is no blueberry that I have seen. But, most of the exotics (White Rhino, Purple Widow, Afghan) go for around $50 an eighth. I can't imagine blueberry going for $100 an eighth?

Probably because someone wants to make a killing just because it has the berry name, sometimes the prices I hear are just crazy. Usually its around $60 and eighth here for any high quality bud(Kush, Diesel etc.) I've hear people trying to sell it for like $25-30 a gram and that is overpriced in my opinion.

Many drug dealers have no idea what strain they are selling, but if you ask for a specific strain, they've always got it.

Its whatever the kids go for most, some places purple rules the roost others more local strains.

There is a reasonable list of the top runners that you could ask top dollar for though no matter where you are.

in my hometown (EDIT no body knows what or where to get white widow and never heared of white widow in there life

As with all things, it is supply and demnd. If everyone grow ww, then there is a lot of it. If not many are growing blueberry, then there not much supply.

Old Bud said:
Many drug dealers have no idea what strain they are selling, but if you ask for a specific strain, they've always got it.

Good point Old Bud..They don't know what they have...and will tell you they have what you want so you will buy...thats why they are called DRUG DEALERS!!! that is why I have chosen to grow my own...keep it green

Every point made here is true although I thought the berry actually had a blueish tint.
I know that the widow dosen't look much like the skunk at just about any stage of it's developement.
but the final result is what I'm after. I like it when you say "That's enough"put down your implement destruction and 10 minutes later it crawls up behind ya and bops you in the back of the head with a 2x4.

godtea said:
Every point made here is true although I thought the berry actually had a blueish tint.
I know that the widow dosen't look much like the skunk at just about any stage of it's developement.
but the final result is what I'm after. I like it when you say "That's enough"put down your implement destruction and 10 minutes later it crawls up behind ya and bops you in the back of the head with a 2x4.

Amen...:stoned:

Latest posts

Back