Grapefruit x Blueberry x MOB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how big are they ???? dude grow them out a bit more and train them for a good harvest

I'm gonna grow a couple out and also flower a couple. I've got two small grow cabs so I can't really veg to long.

i force flip all my seed plants well before they show sex...it's a skill that few people dabble with...fits my indoor grow style nicely...good luck with your grow maineharvest...peace...:)

Heres some pics of the females. Im at four females and two plants are still unknown. Im thinking all will be female. I ordered a new camera online the other day so I should have some nice clear pics in a few days. The camera I have now sucks and the new one is much better quality.

I almost forgot!!! I got a new grow cab that is much bigger and Ill have no problem with flowering 4-6 plants.

IMG_3219.JPG

IMG_3216.JPG

IMG_3213.JPG

IMG_3218.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

All six have shown their sex and all are females! They have all been put into smart pots and are lookin great. Today is two days into flower. :icon_smile:

IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_3241.JPG

IMG_3242.JPG

IMG_3243.JPG

IMG_3244.JPG

Nice Maine! Healthy lookin girls! Are these still under those t5's you spoke of earlier until flower?

Edit: Sorry, i see you force flipped. Awesome! Using HPS or still t5's?

I'm using a 150w hps for flower now. It works perfect for my small area.

Couple new pics. I pulled them out from the grow cab to do some cleaning. Three obvious different phenos. Ill be taking a clone or two from each plant any day now.

IMG_3245.JPG

IMG_3246.JPG

IMG_3247.JPG

IMG_3248.JPG

A few new pics from today. Six days into flower now and they all seem pretty healthy. I gifted two plants away so now Im down to four nice females and they should fill my grow cab perfectly.

IMG_3249.JPG

IMG_3250.JPG

IMG_3251.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3253.JPG

Here are a few pics that I took about two days ago. Just starting to get some nice budsite formation. I had some troubles with a nitrogen overdose which delayed the start of flower so they are just now starting to look like they are back on track and started to bud for sure. There has a been quite a bit of stretch but seems to have stopped and now it has changed to bud production mode.

IMG_3255.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

IMG_3257.JPG

Thanks junior and now is where it starts get really fun. Cross your fingers for big colas.

Thanks y'all. I'm going to have to start tieing thes girls down pretty soon cause of the stretch.

Hey everybody, things are looking alright at my house! I pollinated my favorite female today with some Sweet tooth pollin so hopefully Ill get 20 or 30 seeds from her. They are just now starting to produce a few trichomes and starting to put off some serious smell. Ill probably get a carbon scrubber next week sometime.

IMG_3258.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG

IMG_3261.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

nice grow you have there i will be watchin this one

Latest posts

Back