GREEN CRACK x LA CON

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$cotri$hro$e$

Takin Care of Mr.$
Reaction score
Hey everyone, FA$TCA$H and I are at it again.:holysheep:
Have germed 5 GREEN CRACK x LA CON and have back ups for the ones that hermie on us.
Will post pics when we can.:p
List entails, as of now,

5 GREEN CRACK x LA CON (1st. grow)
2 WHITE CASTLE (2nd. grow)
1 LA WOMAN (2nd. grow)

Any reason you seem pretty sure hermies will be showing? Hermies in the "blood line"?

Sounds like a killer cross...I loved DNA's LA Con....very nice smoke. Never had green crack but it sounds dank.

Yes...I was informed that there is a hermie issue but not sure how far into the grow. If it's a very late hermie, I don't think we will have too much of a problem.

$cotri$hro$e$ said:
Yes...I was informed that there is a hermie issue but not sure how far into the grow. If it's a very late hermie, I don't think we will have too much of a problem.

Ah gotcha....good luck with the grow and the nanner watch...:)

possible herm, in late flower. was what i heard....:ignore:
the medicinal benifits far out way any concerns of this, for our use.:cool:

the white castle taken at cloudy/amber is a great all day smoke.:rolleyes:

we were dissapointed with the yield on the la woman..:eek: ..but she really surprised us after a longer cure...one bong hit, and the old man can feel his back muscles start to relax.:p

i recently got a qt of green crack about a month ago. it was some of the best bud i've had in awhile.

so we are bout 3 weeks from sprout.
gave em a mild dose of EJ grow and a little molassas.
dusted with DE, as a preventative for mites.
8 bulb t-5, approx 6" overhead.
100_3256.JPG 100_3259.JPG

nice.. ima watch this one.. been wanting to see a green crack grow

$cotri$hro$e$ said:

So what will you do with the hermie seeds if they show up late in flower? I had a plant grow some seeds in its 5th week of flowering and pull them off as I see them. Will you do the same? Do you think the smoke will be less potent?

Trojan46312 said:
So what will you do with the hermie seeds if they show up late in flower? I had a plant grow some seeds in its 5th week of flowering and pull them off as I see them. Will you do the same? Do you think the smoke will be less potent?
this is not a seed run, so they will not be kept.

the chef said:
Is that the la woman seed you got from the first!

yeah,buddy! found 1 seed while loadin the bong. apparently not viable tho.

Trojan46312 said:

:eek: That depends on how early GCxLaCon decides to hermie. As FA$TCA$H :hubba: said, we r not growing for the seeds, just the medical effects it has.:p
And it's still just a "possible" hermie and our first time grow with these.:rolleyes: :D

week 5. all were topped after the pics.
given a neem oil bath.
100_3329.JPG 100_3338.JPG 100_3334.JPG 100_3335.JPG 100_3336.JPG

them lil green soldiers are @ perfect attention there mr & mrs'. as BHO put it, "looking sharp."

Latest posts

Back