Green Dragon -- my recipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imager777

Reaction score
I just finished making a batch of this, and it's delicious -- especially for something I'm intending to take shots of.

Here's how it happened:

I took all my shake and sieved it for some high quality kief. This process leaves quite a bit of the of the trichomes in tact. Actually, it only really removes a superficial amount, the way I do it (A couple minutes of tapping over a silk screen and collect the rewards.) I was going to blend the rest in water and make hash. Instead, I decided to grab a bottle of vodka (Eighty proof) out of the cupboard.

1. First I poured the vodka over the trimmings; just enough to cover them.
2. I let that mixture sit in the fridge over night. (optional)
3. I took it out and SLOWLY heated it in a covered sauce pan for about 15 - 20 min., stirring occassionally.
4. I then strained the mixture through a coffee filter.
5. I tossed out the used leaf matter and returned the liquid to the pot and continued to cook over low heat.
6. I poured in some honey... about a third of the total liquid content.
7. Finally, I added a couple drops of vanilla extract.

The reason I decided to add the hunny and vanilla is that i was reading up on the beverage and lots of people said that it had a bitter and grassy taste. Most places suggested adding sugar to mask it. I'm just partial to honey. It actually tasted fine to me, without the honey, but now it taste reallllllllly fine.

CAUTION: Alcohol and it's vapors are flammable. Use caution when heating it and know how to properly extinguish an alcohol fire before starting.

Hmm. Sounds cool. Thanks for sharing. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back