Greetings from a marooned brit...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weedguru

Reaction score
Hola people, I am daniel, a 30 year old stoner presently in Melbourne, but mainly of a british character and nature. I have been toking for too many years and my attempts at growing always wretched. Though I hope that will improve in the near future, if only to garner some of the clear joys of making something grow that can be smoked, eaten and enjoyed.

I spend most of my time keeping my nymph happy, schooling the maltese shitsu puppy who is lying behind me presently, traveling, writing, reading, chasing the sunshine, but staying in the shallows to avoid getting chomped.

I am unsure if there is a forum where I can chuck some of my wordsmithery but will take a peek around after finishing this brief introduction, which I wanted to be more than a Hey You!. with that goal accomplished, and other jobs demanding attention in the flesh, I will sign off, wish you all well and hope to lock horns with some of you in the forums over the coming decades...
cheers
D

Hi Weedguru and welcome to Marijuana Passion.

I'm a Brit meself old bean:)

Just get used to feet and inches again as our American cousins can put a man on the moon but would rather use measurements more suited to King Henry the Eighths time and 'Celcius' would seem to be a dirty word around here!

Na,just ribbing my gracious hosts,this is a very friendly site with good vibes all around so welcome brother and I look forward to your word smithery and your future grows to come.

May all your beans pop for you.;)

Hahahaha. Redcoats are always welcome. My exwife was a brit so I can get away with it.....lol
Anyways this is a great site for all with a willingness to learn from others.
Welcome...

Im pleased to see you removed your signature and Avatar.

Welcome to the forum Weed :)

This forum is for helping and learning, not for promoting your own forum :aok:

I hope you enjoy your stay, be it long or be it short.

:peace:

Hail yon Weedguru, be welcome and make merry...... looking forward to the wordsmithery

I'm Henry the Eighth I am,
Henry the Eighth
I am
I am
-lmao

:joint:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!:joint:

Gb

Cheers for the warm welcome, people...Point taken about the signature, mr mod!...and indeed, I will seek out the right stage, if there is one, for my wordsmithery. While it has little reference to our holy herb, it is all written whilst under the influence...

Latest posts

Back