greetings from croatia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragon_green

Reaction score
hello everybody !
well, as title says, i'm from cro, 30 yo, married, one kid, in waste management bussiness, etc...
joined here mainly because it's getting to hard to get good smoke in cro, and i'm getting tired of "street scene", bad weed, possible arresting, and supporting criminals in general.
so i decided to grow something for myself. i have some expirience and some good seeds from youth;)
u guys can expect lots of questions from me, since i'm very limited with space(growing can be in one small closet only, don't ask why:) ), but thats for another thread.

:welcome: to MP dragon green, we all got sick of that dodgy scene you're talking about. We're all gowing for the same reasons.

Fire away with the questions, plenty of knowledgeable folk to help you out here.

Welcome aboard :D, AND to the world of self sufficiency ;)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

welcome to MP!!!!! id be glad to help at anytime!!!

feel free to search the forums and make a grow journal for others to learn from. if you have a ?....find the section that fits into the questioned area and make a thread! wed all be glad to help! :)

:ciao: see you around!

:bong1:

thanks everybody.
i'm gathering info for now, mainly about hardware and strains, in general preparing for grow.
i have one small closet 60cm L x 40cm W x 120cm H and that's the only place i can grow, due to 20 month old kid and living in rented apartment.
and because of everyday stress, i need some project just for myself to play with.

Latest posts

Back