Group Green Mojo Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420benny

Not lost, just exploring
Reaction score
What in heck is going on around here? Besides the mod drama and bannings, we have several members possibly dealing with jail, leo, courts, violence and who knows what's next? Maybe we all need to burn some incense, rethink our own personal situations and think what, if anything, can be done to improve the scene. This is crazy! GREEN MOJO for everybody!! Time for some change.:eek: Don't let the bad guys win. Be smarter than them.

yes i too had this running through my head. I remember when i joined almost a year ago the " scene was alot different, attitudes were diff. And like you said all the bad luck for everyone, where did that come from. We all need to be a little bit careful and a little more to our friends and enemies alike.

Yeah, I've been trying to center my chi for more than a week... I think that possibly the Helix Nebula is tossing things out of alignment with Venus and Neptune or it could just be solar flares...

:confused:

I had the best luck today ! Well it actually began yesterday morning ! I had 4 very nice fem plants all approaching 3 foot in hieght i had been keeping them in my decked out fridge but they outgrew it so i have been bringing them in at night and putting them in the sun during the day ! I also am growing tomatoes for stealth reasons as well ...Anyway an old biddy over my back fence spotted me putting my ladies out into the sun at 8am ( i slept in for once ) Its been 3 months before waking up after 6 am ! So by 9am she was talking to another neighbour that everyone hates and to me this did seem peculiar ? ! But as the day went by i was watching this dude peering over my fence every hour or so ...My rottweiler let me know what the dude was up to ! So i contacted the dude that gave me the seeds (a mate ) and he said that he would look after my ladies until i was comfortable to bring them back to thier papa ! Well at 2 pm today the cops arrived and told me that they had reason to believe that i may have been complying in illegal activities . So i enquired as to which illegal activities i was partaking in they replied with "I believe that you may be growing an illegal substance ! HAHAHAHA substance ? So i said to him... oohh you think i'm growing grass ? "yes i do " he replied ! I said well you've got me its out the back growing with my tomatoes ! HAHAHAHA Teehee hee ..I told the truth ! ..My tomatoes are in buckets with grass growing underneath them . He then asked if he could scope out my house as well . I paused.. but agreed ..i am currently in the paper towel ! (4 seeds ) not in plain site though ! He looked in the wardrobes and in my manhole in the roof ! But the dude did'nt even look into the fridge which is outside ! (only a light in there anyways ) BUT how many people have a T12 in the fridge ! Hahahahahah ! LMAO ! Queensland oh i love it sssoooo predictable ! Yet i am still free ! And will live to grow another day !13\11 is approaching Outdoor ! ... YYYeeeehhhaaaaaa ! Take care as i did ! Well my dog did !

Holy crap, what a filthy bit of dirt your neigbour is!

When you next have a male put it in their garden and rat on then anonymously.

Then sit back and watch.

Jeez what a scum bag, he/she knows you would lose your home, the dog may need putting down bla bla bla.

If they had an issue, why didnt they big it up and face you with it person to person saying they know whats happening so get rid of it with no police involed.

:peace:

It was luck ! But this woman is the neighbourwood watch Queen ! To which i was fully aware of ! Turns out its my problem due to being told that the seeds take longer than expected to pop ! WHAT RUBBISH ..that was like any other seed 2 days ..Not 2 -3 weeks ! This was a major problem when they cracked in late may as opposed to cracking in mid june ! Man never again ! Yet she's comes close to Hilder Odgen ! (Coronation street ) LOL oh the memory ! But i'm safe ..My ladies are Safe ???? ( i hope ) And Your right HIE why not call out over the fence to ask a question about my tomatoes growing and why i bring them inside (to protect against frost ) Some people have nothing better to do other than..... love thy neighbour ! LMAO ! HHHmmm a male in among her petunia's ! SHE"S goin down !

I remember it well :rofl:

Innocent laughter that has now been banished because of political correctness.

love%20thy%20neighbour%20320x240.jpg

Dear Mrs Thatcher ?? Please get rid of Hilda so Stan can get some sleep ! "Mrs Thatcher " "I am truely sorry but we can't knock her of yet.. her heart is still beating ...and she is our guinea pig to which will be portrayed as a snoop to ensure that it is ok for a neighbour to spy on another neighbour ".. And thats what killed Stan ! LOL!

hahah i have a few hilda ogdens around me ,,,but without the nastyness lol ,,,good call purplehazes,,glad you got them girls away safe and sound

Good move Purple stay safe

You are right benny to much stuff dragging us down So I start to day helping to spread the Green Mojo

Pass this:tokie: around Stay safe MP family

Purple,
she must go down. you need to start her, her own grow journal.
give us some updates of how her male plant is progressing.

are you goin to confront her?

PH, man don't do nothing that ties to growing, instead put killer her with kindness, til you find a ________ meth dump(about once a week around here:rant:wish they would put it in 1 of the 1/2 dozen dumpsters they pass) , wear gloves and add to her trash cans, :cop: be by sooner or later same as they did you. Give her a little taste of how it feels;) or go camping and save the coleman fuel cans no worries about the :shocked: chemicals that way.

People PLEASE stay Green, Mother Nature maked most of them safe for us to use.

wow you're lucky ph.
man i HATE nosey people like your neighbor.. what business is it of hers?
stupid people that can't stay out of other peoples business really piss me off.

i refer to my sig once again.

man that took all i could to not go on a big rant there, you don't how mad that crap makes me. trying to make you a criminal.
ohhh, man she's lucky she's not my neighbor and tried to pull that on me.. it would be war.

yeah i like ozzy idea better.lol

Koatik: "..........if you dont light my fire then don't come around, cause im gonna burn one down"- one of my fav songs of all time

Its even happening over on my mothers board (mom forum).

And you should see the crap going on under my roof!!!

I am ready for 2110!!!

:p

bluealein56 said:
Purple,
she must go down. you need to start her, her own grow journal.
give us some updates of how her male plant is progressing.

are you goin to confront her?
She approached me 10 minutes ago ! And asked me why there was a :cop: looking around in my yard yesterday ! My reply was ...."Well some idiot cannot tell the difference between a mj plant and a tomatoe plant and decided to call the cops and inform them that i grow tomatoes " I also informed her that whoever called the :cop: must have a vision impairment and should get thier eyes tested . My final comment to her was... GO AND PUT YOUR GLASSES ON ! :hitchair: Peace and take care !

purplephazes said:
She approached me 10 minutes ago ! And asked me why there was a :cop: looking around in my yard yesterday ! My reply was ...."Well some idiot cannot tell the difference between a mj plant and a tomatoe plant and decided to call the cops and inform them that i grow tomatoes " I also informed her that whoever called the :cop: must have a vision impairment and should get thier eyes tested . My final comment to her was... GO AND PUT YOUR GLASSES ON ! :hitchair: Peace and take care !

:rofl:

Its like a kind of morbid curiosity to contact you to see how much trouble she had got you into.

Latest posts

Back