Grow Box Lst Pics!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRGREENIE

Reaction score
Howzit Guys Nd Gals Im Doing A Grow With 1 Plant Which Im Gona Lst It Is Femenized (so They Say) Just To Get Some Bud For The Holidays Coming Up Soon
Equipment:
2 Flouros 40w & 60w
Grow Box (40cm X 60cm)

My Baby Is 24 Days Above Ground I Think She Has Lowryder Genetics Cause Shes Realy Short And Is Getting Busy Tell Me What You Guys Think And When Should I Start Flowering And When Should I Lst Cause Im Limited With Space Check It Out: Sory For The Bad Pics Ill Take More 2moz

Picture 089.jpg

Picture 090.jpg

Whats up MG. The young lady is looking great. IMO i wouldn't flower her until you see signs of pre flowers or alternating nodes. This is a sign your plant is mature and ready for flower. This usually takes aboiut 4 to 6 weeks depending on strain. As far as LST by the looks of things you could start now. ;)

thanx tbg ill start lst tomorrow and c how things go ill update 2moz wif some pics

THANX GUYS DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO LST PROPERLY SO I DONT HURT MY BABY AND ILL BE SURE TO POST PICS OF THE BOX LATER:p

THANX FOR THE LST GUIDE IM GONA BUY PIPE CLEANERS 2MOZ AND DO IT FOR SHO:woohoo: HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY YOUNG LADY AT DAY 25 AND A COUPLE PICS OF MY GROW BOX ANY HELP WOULD BE GR8 THANX GUYS:)

Picture 102.jpg

Picture 101.jpg

Picture 098.jpg

Picture 097.jpg

Picture 091.jpg

hey man... I'm on my way out the door at the moment, so I can't show u what I would be talking about, but for sure I'll take some pics later... there is no right or wrong way to LST...

I'll show u later... I mangle the heck out of my plants....

As long as you don't start LSTing too late, the stems shouldn't snap when you bend them as long as you aren't reckless with it. It would probably be ideal to start the training now to within a week.

i improvised and just did my first tie now tell me what you guys tink and how long until she turns up? by tomorrow? HELP PLEASE:eek:

Picture 107.jpg

Picture 104.jpg

Picture 105.jpg

Picture 106.jpg

Picture 103.jpg

she'll turn for the light pretty fast
give it a few days to grow upward the tie that ***** down again

wats up ppl i had a look this morning an she has already turned so all i have to do now is wait for a new leaf set and tie her down again rite?:hubba:
take alook:

Picture 111.jpg

Picture 110.jpg

Picture 109.jpg

Picture 108.jpg

when i checked earlier she wasnt very low so i tightend the sting holding her down and now the stem is almost parralal to the soil....heres some more pics tell me what you guys tink the first 5 bladed leaves are opening nicely...I CAINT WAIT!!!!!!!

:lama: :afroweed: :bongin:

Picture 114.jpg

Picture 113.jpg

Picture 112.jpg

about 10 minutes ago i tried to do the FIM method of topping with nail clippers and by mistake i clipped the top 2 5 bladded leaves off will this affect the plant at all?

you just topped it

Wait a week, when the two new top grow
let 1 left and 1 right

Relax. And let her grow

JUST A QUIK UPDATE...AFTER I FIMED HER YESTERDAY I HAD A LOOK THIS MORNIG AND THE STEM HAS ALREADY SPLIT :rolleyes: IM REALY EXITED ILL HAVE PICS LATER TODAY G2G BYE

MRGREENIE said:
THANX GUYS DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO LST PROPERLY SO I DONT HURT MY BABY AND ILL BE SURE TO POST PICS OF THE BOX LATER:p

Turn ur Caps off.. lower cases when typing..

Latest posts

Back