(Rubbermaid Veg Box) Blownupnostril 2nd Grow:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blownupnostril

NEW AT THIS!!!
Reaction score
Hey everyone im back and ive decided that since my one plant is in flower i thought i would start a rubbermaid box to start some in until i can move them to the big box when the current grow is finished.... I am cureently Germing 2 Headies seeds and 2 Midgrade seed i know this doesnt matter really but i figured i would share with you guys;) I will update often with pics for you guys to see hope you enjoy this as im sure i will

1 42 Watt
1 3 inch cpu fan for intake
1 2.5 inch fan for exhaust

what do u guys think?
ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED
THANKS BlOwNuPnOsTrIl

Sounds like my setup minus a light and the fans :)

I hope it works out for both of us.

lol i hope it works out for both of us as well and i was thinkin about the light but i figure ill just add another when the time comes you know

It couldn't hurt. I actually turned one of my lights off last night, because the temperature was around 82-83F. Now with one light, the temperature is around 74F steady.

From what I've read, and seeing that you will only be using one light, you will need to keep it quite close to your baby.

blownupnostril said:
thanks for the info on temps by thye way what strains are you growing?

I have another thread down below. I don't remember who, but I was asked by someone else about my strains as well. Honestly, I have no clue. It was some bag seeds I got from my friends at work. I did overhear one of them talking about Purple something or other (maybe Poison). I wasn't really listening though. :p

hey everyone well i looked this mornin and two headies seeds have cracked so im waiting on my other headies to crack before i put them in jiffys and into the rubbermaid i will post pics later today

so all of the seeds have crack im gonna plant today and i might also take a clone today because my buddy gave me rooting powder last night

Latest posts

Back