Grow Box Lst Pics!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's those pics I was promissing...

first 3 are of a Big Laughing plant I've turned into a donor... recently been plucked :p

other 2 are of a Nepalleese Kush x Big Bud turned into a donor as well... also plucked the other day...

I was just showing you that you can mangle the heck out of the plants when u LST...

I've got some ULT plants around the house that I've LST'd with all the branches intertwined with each other... sorta like a braid.

plants r fun to play with.... :hubba:

oh... a little trick I found... if you want to bend the plant back on itself without breaking the stalk... as in pic 4 (extreeme bends), I found if you twist the plant as you are bending it, you can bend it at a more extreeme angle without tearing the stalk... that's just what I found, so you take it from there.... ;)

WOW thanks alot that realy puts me at ease to how much i can handle my plant...........after i fimed her i thaught there were only 2 tops that the main stem split into but after looking care fully theres 4:eek: 2 bigger ones and 2 slitly smaller ones i also noticed there hasnt been much growth upwards bt there is more and more leaves growing on the side:rolleyes: take a look and tell me what yall think...how long must i wait untill i tie her again and now must i tie down each of the tops??

Picture 116.jpg

Picture 115.jpg

let it grow another2 inch then bend
and tie. No cutting till later
hold big leaves side branches back so
Stem gets pure light the little branches should reach up for the light
that's what you want. Be patient for a good 45 to 60 day
veg

A QUIKE UPDATE NOT MUCH MORE GROWTH UPWARD TODAY BUT THE OTHER TOPS ARE STARTING TO REACH FOR THE LIGHT STILL WAITING FOR MORE UPWARD GROWTH UNTIL I CAN TIE IT DOWN AGAIN I TIED THE FAN LEAVES DOWN THAT WERE BLOCKING THE MAIN STEM SO THAT THE OTHER TOPS CAN GET MORE LIGHT......SOME MORE PICS...:cool: :holysheep:

Picture 121.jpg

Picture 120.jpg

Picture 119.jpg

Picture 118.jpg

Picture 117.jpg

I decided to put her on 12/12 and has been in for bout a day now:woohoo: ....i tied the fan leaves that were blocking the stem and the tops out the way there are about 6 tops in total:eek: my next update will be in about a weeks time so check out the pics and tell me wat yall tink...

Picture 127.jpg

Picture 125.jpg

Picture 126.jpg

k...

by no means do I mean to critisize... but I'm thinking that you are prob having a hell of a time tieing down with string...

if you look at my pics, you will notice I just use 14 gauge solid copper wire to make "posts"... they can be stabbed into the dirt anywhere and made to any height... I'm just making this suggestion to you thinking it might be easier for you to try my methode...

not say'n yer wrong or noth'n... that's kewl how u did that....

Are you tieing them down with shoe laces?? Looking good so far

its been 5 days since i put her on 12/12 but i stil havent seen any preflowers yet is this normal? how long should it take? i took the ties out as she stoped growing up and is just getting bushier:D tke a look pls guys...

Picture 131.jpg

Picture 130.jpg

Picture 129.jpg

Picture 128.jpg

today i saw the first signs of pre flowers:D and it looks to be a female but they realy small so its kinda hard to tell...she looked kinda sad this morning and seemed to be root bound so i transplante her into a much bigger pot her roots were rite up againts the pot and there was a kindof funny smell wen i took her out but i ran water through the roots and there hasnt been any drooping so far...

Picture 134.jpg

Picture 133.jpg

Picture 132.jpg

today i took some pics of the pre flowers they are realy tiny so i cant tell the sex yet pls take a look and see if yall can tel????:hairpull:

Picture 136.jpg

Picture 135.jpg

Its pretty damn blurry but they don't look like balls to me. Better pics to be sure but you look like the proud parent of a growing girl to me.

its been 12 days under 12/12 lights and theres been alot of growth:woohoo:
the bud sites are realy showing now so its looking great
some of the leaves are going dark yellow/brown does any one know what this is?? it cant be nute burn as im not giving any? does anyone know were i can purchase nutes for a low amount:p and what any one wud recommend?
i also germed another seed this one is swazi rooi bart does anyone know about growing this strain? its in a 2 0z shot glass so we will c how that goes she(hopefully) is also under 12/12

advice and any critisisms wud be welcome thanx:D :D :D

Picture 143.jpg

Picture 142.jpg

Picture 141.jpg

Picture 140.jpg

Picture 139.jpg

Picture 138.jpg

Picture 137.jpg

I wouldn't worry about it... just looks like it could be simply water burn

Well my flowering plant has been under for 15days now and is doing ok..i planted 3 swazi rooi bart seeds the other day and they are all above ground (about 3days) i moved the flowering plant outside its winter now so she should carry on flowering right? i also wanted to know if anyone has info bout this strain and how much i could possibly yield off a plant being under 12/12 from seed:hubba: and will it be more or less considering that it is 100% stativa
please help peeps........

pic 1,2&3:my 3 potencial ladys
pic 4:the big lady:D

Picture 151.jpg

Picture 150.jpg

Picture 149.jpg

Picture 146.jpg

WOW I REALY FORGOT TO UPDATE MY GROW JOURNAL!!! sory bout this peeps i need new batterys for my camara so ill have pics up later...

anyways update so far the big "lady" that i had turned hermie on me a few weeks into flower so i slaughtered her? him? anyways i had three swazi rooi bart seeds i moved 1 outside and got 2 inside they both on 12/12 and have been so for a week now no sign of sex yet bout another week:hubba: the bigger one of the two inside is being lst and fimed so ill have pics later tell me wat yall think

OK PEEPS THE UPDATE I WAS PROMISING

these two are bout a week into flowering no sign of sex yet im lst both of them and they are bein giving nutes at 1/4 strength for now they both from the the same bag but they look totally different the one in the bigger pot has a lot more indica in it then the one in the smaller pot owell :rolleyes: tell me wat yall tink

Latest posts

Back