grow tent ventilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulo66

taproot
Reaction score
whats up on the ventilation on my new grow tent just need to know if my 6 inch inline will be cool for ventilation . the tent is 4 by 4 by 6.5 feet tall do i need to run exhaust all the time or how do i run it.thanx for any info on ventilation new to indoor.

check out my DIY, what is your fan's cfm rating? Whatever it is I can pretty much guarantee that it is more than enough, your tent is not that big and any 6" will pull more than enough.

I was looking at a complete tent unit with lights, thermostat, and everything you need to start, it came with a 6" fan also, so it must be enough, it was the same size as your tent at HTG for 499.00.
I'd like to see pics of your tent when it's ready if possible.

One thing to remember is where is the vented air to go? I have my hut set up to vent into my forced air heating ducting in the ceiling. I went into the attic and cut the duct going to that room and plugged the heat/ac end. My attic is well vented so the humid air dissaptes up there. Since I live in a relatively low humidity region, no chance of mold in the attic. Airflow/temp control is one of the most important aspects next to lighting in IMHO.

Latest posts

Back