Growing Cabinet with NIC Cubes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gourmet

Reaction score
Here are photos of my grow cabinet I made with NIC Cubes and industrial strength wire ties, some old pvc , reflective cloth, coroplast, panda film, wind resistant clear plastic and a bird cage pan, a zipper, and of course a can fan and vortex fan. Oh yeah I also found some old plastic grating about an inch thick to place in the bottom .

It is very sturdy, light proof the temps stay down well without additional cooling, and I had most of the materials already here at home.

I put wire ties through the coroplast before adhering the reflective material to it, then wire tied the panels of refective cloth to the nic cubes. For the bottom to hold the plants I made a rectangular frame of old pvc pipe then covered it in panda cloth, lined it with window weather proofing plastic and placed an old parrot cage pan in the bottom and covered it in plastic so it would not rust. I found some old plastic grating to put in that so the plantbuckets don't sit in water.

Grow cabinet.JPG

NIC cubes.JPG

PVC frame.JPG

cloth panels.JPG

cloth panel.JPG

Latest posts

Back