Grrr trying to upload pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernHoney

1st timer
Reaction score
I hope this works, If it does the ww's are the ones with the blue tape, notice the tips of the leaves are starting to curl under on some of the orange blossoms what is causing that? They are under full spec flos and no nutes yet, only added a little fish emulsion to them in the last watering. So if there are no pics on this thread could someone help me put with a short tutorial. Thanks.

7dc1a362-eff4-4a29-a1de-7ce5e64ba95a.JPG

78727915-15a6-4bd2-b173-7b903409b4a1.JPG

aa99f722-6190-41f9-9df2-7df59ccae02a.JPG

d80fe2a1-e5fa-4c9d-818e-1b4c29385168.JPG

Cool it worked, I also wanted to add that I do have a fan blowing on them and this weekend I am going to pick up some more flo's and start looking into some side lighting options. The other 2 small ones are the ob runts. Thanks again,

how close r the lights ......mojo

That soil looks perrty wet, how often do you water?

Hello NorthernHoney-

Congrats on the pic upload, and congrats on the first grow.

IMHO you're going to need that extra light quick! They're moving right along. How old are they?

You should also be thinking about future growth- is the area you have them in easy enough to close off- it looks like they're kind of out in the open.

Fish emulsion is a fertilizer that is high in nitrogen but also a very well balanced veg nutrient- I've used it myself as do many organic growers. It may be a little too early to be giving them anything. The tips curling doesn't look like anything serious yet- just keep and eye on them :)watchplant: I'm sure you will).

Chef could be right though, may be a little too much water.

Going shopping for more lights this weekend would love to put in MH but I'm afraid of the heat. They are about 2 inches from the lights. I watered 3 days ago until it ran out the bottom there is also some extra perlite in there to help retain moisture is that bad? The room is in the basement it can be closed off with no light leaks when it comes time to flower. BTW is the HPS lights as hot as the MH ones? Thanks everyone!

NorthernHoney said:
Going shopping for more lights this weekend would love to put in MH but I'm afraid of the heat......BTW is the HPS lights as hot as the MH ones?

i have a buddy who uses a 250W MH in a little cabinet vented with 3 4" computer fans.... 1 for intake and 2 for exhaust.... he doesn't have any problems with heat....

HPS and MH both put off about the same amount of heat for the same wattage bulb....

I have 2 150W HPS in a cool tube that I can cool with 2 computer fans.

I've been standing in the basement for an hour with my hands on hips staring and I think I have a plan, going to get the MH's Saturday and I have an old root cellar that is concrete and it's roomy actually and dark, I'm going to investigate it really good make sure it's not damp or moldy, but I'm getting MH's either way and just use a lot of fans.I'm so excited! They are growing everyday!

NorthernHoney said:
I watered 3 days ago until it ran out the bottom there is also some extra perlite in there to help retain moisture is that bad?

perlite does not retain much moisture.it is used to loosen soil up creating an aerated soil structure,it holds more air.you did good,but want to teach you.vermiculite retains moisture in a well aerated perlite soil/soiless mix.

the babies are looking very nice.

i would have added more perlite,but you are learning and doing good.

Latest posts

Back