Guy busted pot pics on phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
I found this in our news paper this mourning. Guy get busted for pot from pics on his cell
http://www.bnd.com/news/weird_news/story/111534.html:holysheep:

Ever1 please be careful when takeing pics on your phone, after u take the pics email it to youself then delete them . Dont wont any1 here to get caught like he did. Stay Safe and Stoned

o thats just not right , just not right i say and just to think that when someone turnd him in they thought they really were doing good( or hate weed that bad) cries on own shoulder either way

It amazes me at your policing forces, any reason to bust anyone for any reason, over here police need a court order to look at ANYTHING personal to the person they have spot stopped and searched or arrested, they cannot enter your home without reason, they cannot take your blood or a breath test without your permission, they cannot enter your home unless you invite them in, and you say you live in a free society?

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
It amazes me at your policing forces, any reason to bust anyone for any reason, over here police need a court order to look at ANYTHING personal to the person they have spot stopped and searched or arrested, they cannot enter your home without reason, they cannot take your blood or a breath test without your permission, they cannot enter your home unless you invite them in, and you say you live in a free society?

Hippy

:rofl:....

HippyInEngland said:
It amazes me at your policing forces, any reason to bust anyone for any reason, over here police need a court order to look at ANYTHING personal to the person they have spot stopped and searched or arrested, they cannot enter your home without reason, they cannot take your blood or a breath test without your permission, they cannot enter your home unless you invite them in

Hippy

although we hurt noone, aren't criminals, and all we want is a peacefull way to grow something more natural than time itself (man created time). and yet we're the bad guys.

we all need to relise that 'most' of our countries spend millions upon millions of tax dollars each year just to put us 'peacefull-growers' in jail.

stand up for your beliefs, be safe, think smart, have fun, and happy highs

choking_victim said:
although we hurt noone, aren't criminals, and all we want is a peacefull way to grow something more natural than time itself (man created time). and yet we're the bad guys.

we all need to relise that 'most' of our countries spend millions upon millions of tax dollars each year just to put us 'peacefull-growers' in jail.

stand up for your beliefs, be safe, think smart, have fun, and happy highs

+10000000000^2

no comment

Ya'll chill on the politics. If it directly relates to MJ, then it's ok.

Cracking on anyones country here on this group will not be tolerated.

As I've said in the past, there are UseNet Newsgroups to go to if you want to talk politics.

This is not political, its comments on Mary Jane, sometimes people walk the line and not cross it, sometimes people stamp on toes too quickly.

Hippy

The only good thing is that he is free on $100 bail, so hopefully he will only get a slap on the wrist.

HippyInEngland said:
This is not political, its comments on Mary Jane, sometimes people walk the line and not cross it, sometimes people stamp on toes too quickly.

Hippy

When I edit a post or thread it's because *I* have decided that it's too political for this group. That's why I'm a Moderator here.

When the members start deciding what is or isn't something to be allowed on this site, they'll be a Moderator as well. Until then, only the staff here make that decision.

Country bashing isn't allowed on this group either.

If what you have to say DIRECTLY concerns MJ, then it will be left alone. If it concerns politics in any manner other than that, it will be deleted.

That's pretty clear.

The US is definetly a police state. It is getting much worse and faster than you all can imagine. How many civil rights have you lost in the last few years alone?

Blunt thanks for posting that article, it reminded me to delete the pics from my phone...had been planning to do that for several days!! :eek:

Sometimes we need a little 'wake up call'...:D

BluntFullOfKush said:
I found this in our news paper this mourning. Guy get busted for pot from pics on his cell
http://www.bnd.com/news/weird_news/story/111534.html:holysheep:

Ever1 please be careful when takeing pics on your phone, after u take the pics email it to youself then delete them . Dont wont any1 here to get caught like he did. Stay Safe and Stoned

Thanks!!
Let us know what happen in the future on this..

Hmmmmm........

I wonder how far off we are from that day and age when our cell phones start communicating with our computers (via bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc) unbeknownst to us?

A secure site like this would be worthless if hackers could scan computers, servers, etc via our phones. The computer would provide the criminal activity while the phone companies provided the personal info and the means to communicate those criminal activites to THE MAN. Then the state prosecuters select their feable minded jurors to give the verdicts they were selected to.

Oh l love technology, and oh how i hate technology..............:doh:

sheet, the patriot act probably gives them the right to do this now!

All, it already here, Look at your PDA's there nothing more then small laptops, and the Iphone, i wont get started on that. And i love technology aswell.Ive thought of so many concepts that i dont know what i wanna do, jus need the money or some1 rich i can sell my ideas to(the herbs talk man, it's so crazy it might jus work).And the project im working on now make me HATE TECHNOLOGY. it's not the fact that its hard but the time it takes up. Oh well cant live with out it, and i wouldnt want to try to live with out it

What About The Unidentified Person..look What I Found Officer,and O I Know Where Some More Weed Is Buddy,here I'll Show You.get A Life...

or just get a phone you could lock if you wanna save your pics

Hey thats an eye opener. I just erased all MJ pics off of my phone. Thanks for the post.

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back