Had Tripple Bypass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
BWD,,I been married almost 28 yrs.
And right now my BOYS looks like someone took a Baseball bat to them and my Peppi.:eek:

If it works a little, use it a little ;)

Hope yual mend well pilgrim take it easy and get better I be just tryin to get a smile cracked here or there.

BWD

Each day I feel better and better. I know it may be hard to believe,,but I have more energy then ever,,just cant use much of it yet. Takes awhile to get up cause of the Zipper Chest:D

best of luck bro! nothing will stop you know,

Hey WH, i will tell you the first time I saw a bypass surgery on xray I was shocked. Those wires that are wrapped around your ribs look like big heavy bailing wire. Your chest won't be opening up, i promise you that. I am so glad your feeling so much better. I feel the need to go jog or something...maybe a nice walk. Thanks for sharing how your doing.

Take it easy WeedHopper, let the mending process do it's thing.

thats so awesome you're bouncing back with vigor. good stuff bud. Taker easy till the Doc says tho.

You know,

We all might quarrel a touch, but when someone is hurtin, all the rough housin can go on pause.
A brother in need you know ?

I'm not so good with advise, but I am good at caring about folks. I like to think that prayer works too.

Well any way you want to look at it I want you to know that I'm thinking good and healthy thoughts for you, and glad that your doing so well.

I'm certain you will be back on your pins and just a movin, and a groovin...LOL

peace brother
KingKahuuna:)

Thanks Guys,,Its good to see mu MP family come together.
Me,,Ill be fine. Everybody that knows me says Im meaner then a Bobcat,,tant true,,Im as gentle as a Kitten. Just hard headed and a little stuborn thats all.:D
Again thanks guys,,you guys makes me feel good. ;)

Vapped my 1st bag today since the surgery. was very nice,,just had to be careful and not cough. Coughing is a very bad thing after Heart Surgery.
It was Girl Scout Cookies. Nice buzzzzzzz. Kept me away from the Pain Pills for a few extra hours.I even drove to the corner store today,,my Wife was not a happy camper..she says Im pushing to hard to fast.:D Cant help it,,Im going stur crazy.:ignore:

congarts on the buzz....... listen to your wife.

Had my 1st Doctors appt today for a follow up,,and he says Im doing great. Wont be long Ill be back up and running even harder then before cause my Blood is getting to places it aint got to in along time.:D Keeps yur minds outta the gutter.;) .

WeedHopper said:
Had my 1st Doctors appt today for a follow up,,and he says Im doing great. Wont be long Ill be back up and running even harder then before cause my Blood is getting to places it aint got to in along time.:D Keeps yur minds outta the gutter.;) .

LOL once again pilgrim ifin it works a little; use it a little ;)

BWD

Praying you will get better soon buddy,my uncle had a tripple bp and after his recovery he said he felt like he was 30 again.Yea,he is 79 and still drinkin and chasing women.

:D Thats funny.My Wife would kick my Butt ifen I started drinking and chasing women.;) :angrywife:
Done all the chasing I wanted to do before I got married 28 yrs ago.
Hell ill just be happy to play Golf and throw pecans at my buddie whilst he Tees off.;)

good stuff, glad to hear your back at it WH! and yeah probably get in trouble chasing women myself god knows i do for me drinking :p

If I couldn't take to drink, smoke, women, huntin, and fishin then mine as well pull my plug cause I be done ;) Glad yual reboundin great WeedH and glad things startin to get back normal fur ya ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back