Happy birthday Hippy

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Hey Hippy you old fart. :p Hope you have a very safe and very HIGH 45th Birthday my friend. :aok: :48:

it's your DAY!!!! Hippy...sit back relax and smoke...smoke...smoke...Happy Birthday my friend

Yo Ho Hippy,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
2007 Pics 032.gif
Yeppers chalk up another year there big guy. We will fully expect you to get smoked royal.
Your a good friend, and a valuble adviser here, Have fun !!!:cool2:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

2007 Pics 032.gif

Something seems to be wrong with the site, it says im 45 but in my mind im still 22 :rofl:

thanks everyone, ive just got back from being taken out to lunch and found the postman had delivered this from an old buddy I know who lives 400 miles away :hubba:

1.5gm

Plus I had an all singing all dancing 12 mega pixels kodak easyshare V1253 camera!

The instruction manual is about 500 pages long (thats still in the box and I learn from pressing buttons till I freeze my comp lol), when I get used to it I will show you some wicked macro close ups :D

smoke.jpg

never like weed delivered to you doorstep by the government:cool: happy birthday hippy;) wish i had 45 years under my belt, id be one smart mo tro like you!

The package came in a box saying happy Easter and inside it was wrapped in a box in clingfilm then bubble wrap then about a roll of cellotape used to make it totally airtight, I had no idea what it was till I fully opened it, it was addressed correctly but named incorrect and a single note inside saying 'Moth balls' (an old joke between the pair of us) ;)

Latest posts

Back