Happy Birthday Parkingjoe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
I hope you have a great day :)

Whadyaget?

Joe's_birthday_cake[1].JPG

congrats joe.. wish we can slap your azz joe lol....

uh oh...maybe one day ;)

Yo Ho Parkingjoe,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Here's hoping you get all your hearts desires.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Have a good one my man, you and the new year

Parkingjoe... happy Bday, man :cool2:

Happy Bday parkingjoe! I didn't realize you were a New Years baby. :D

oh crap i always type 01 01 when i sign into any website so apologies for misleading you all.

btw where are my pressies.

what i got..... well no new years eve hangover cos i stayed home looking after my dog while my wife and daughter were at in laws party so alls well with me wife daughter dog 2 x cats and 4 x hamsters/

happy new year to you all

pkj

Well, have a happy new year, just the same!

parkingjoe said:
oh crap i always type 01 01 when i sign into any website so apologies for misleading you all.

btw where are my pressies.

what i got..... well no new years eve hangover cos i stayed home looking after my dog while my wife and daughter were at in laws party so alls well with me wife daughter dog 2 x cats and 4 x hamsters/

happy new year to you all

pkj

:giggle: Sounds like you had a great one, surrounded by your 4 legged friends. :p

all in seperate cages rbh daughter did have 10 cages in her bedroom 2 years ago and all got moved onto the landing each night when they get busy on their wheels so now 2 years later on the remaining 4 are all twice the age they should be.

lol

pkj

Funny thread- u can tell who hasn't read it all....:p

the female hamster goes into heat every 4 days...and litters are born about 2 1/2 weeks after they make hammy woopie.

:yeahthat: This is a funny thread read from beginning to end.

SmokinMom said:
the female hamster goes into heat every 4 days...and litters are born about 2 1/2 weeks after they make hammy woopie.

interesting:huh: lol

Well you only have one b-day a year but 364 unbirthdays

Latest posts

Back