Harborside Romulan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nvthis

I picked this cut up at Harborside in Oakland. She shared space with the HS cut of GDP, Purple Kush, Afgooey and the GK cut of grape ape under a 600w lumatek. She was a ok yeilder (one plant) of uber tight buds, but no frost at all (i.e. 0 finger or scissor hash). Smelled like pure camphor. I'll be testing the smoke in about a week but I am not holding my breath on this one.

2009_0925Sep240014.JPG

2009_0925Sep240018.JPG

2009_0925Sep240023.JPG

2009_0925Sep240027.JPG

Wow Nvthis :)

Great manacuring job you do :aok:

Did it take long?

:peace:

Hey HIE, naw, she was an easy trimmer and I really love the curved scissors. Maybe two hours for the whole plant. Plus I always do a really bang up job on the first one;) . When I get to plant 3 or 4 it will probably look like crap lol.

They look like real nice looking buds in pic 3...color wise at least...I wish I had the patience to manicure better...

Congrats on the harvest NV! I have to agree with HIE, excellent job on the trim. Am curious for a smoke report on this....Hope it suprises you.

nvthis said:
Thanks Hammy!

Hey nvthis I posted a thread asking about a certain strain and didn't get any answers...you might know something on it...Pandoras box by TGA?? Was thinking of ordering some from Hemp Depot...

Yeah, me too TC. I am due for a surprise. And hopefully it's NOT a speeding ticket!:D

Were you thinking of grabbing this one? I'll give a pre-cure smoke report on this thread here in about a week;)

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey nvthis I posted a thread asking about a certain strain and didn't get any answers...you might know something on it...Pandoras box by TGA?? Was thinking of ordering some from Hemp Depot...

Sorry man, not a clue. TGA offers very popular genetics, I know that much. I also know a few folk growing out Querkle right now and am looking very forward to giving it a rip.

On an only imagined relation I will be using Subcool's supersoil for my next grow of bubba and if it goes well I will do a journal for Tom Hill's Deep Chunk in super soil directly afterwards;)

Thanks Brother... I will take the plunge I guess...TGA does hve some good genetics and the prices are reasonable...

Arte you 100% sure that is romuolan?

Mine looks soo different. And it's really sticky, resinous.

Sometimes I wonder about the certainty behind clones bought from clubs.
Soon I will have clones available at Harborside.

Really soon.

nvthis said:
Yeah, me too TC. I am due for a surprise. And hopefully it's NOT a speeding ticket!:D

Were you thinking of grabbing this one? I'll give a pre-cure smoke report on this thread here in about a week;)

A friend of the husband's grows Romulan every year..or has for three years now.....they look like they are related to bamboo (the leaves are so thin)....this year it was a romulan/afgoo mix tho and the leaves were a lot wider. I did like the smoke from previous years tho. Because of the thin looking leaves, and how long it takes him to finish it, I thot it was a Sativa Dom plant.

We are about to take a Afgoo plant, got to go.:D

The Effen Gee said:
Arte you 100% sure that is romuolan?

Hey Effen, I got this clone from Harborside listed as Romulan. So I guess that means that I am not even 1% sure it has anything to do with Romulan lol. Kinda sucks, huh?

Thanks Hal/Frankos

Hey TC, what did she taste/smell like?

Good Job nvthis,
I hope those tight buds turn out to be some killer smoke. I am growing the harborside cut of romulan also. I have a couple in flower right now. I have a bunch of clones from them right now but I am waiting to see how the moms turn out before I take up anymore space with them in flower. It clones easy and grows fast and strong so I sure hope it is worth the space. It looks like the bubba kush, og kush, purps and the skywalker are going to be good so far.

Hey Kas, you got a journal running for those? Man I would really like to keep tabs on how yours is doing. If this smoke doesn't blow my head off then I will be losing my cuts ASAP. As you can tell I had multiple tops but she looks like she could make one hell of a single cola bud if given the chance;)

Hey TC, what did she taste/smell like?

I am sure it was great. I smoke so much that I dont really remember exact tastes or smells. I do remember a good buzz tho.

so , how did she line up with ya bro? got that buzz were hunting for?:) ...

when are you starting the subs super soil grow? i dont want to miss out on it...

nvthis said:
Hey Kas, you got a journal running for those? Man I would really like to keep tabs on how yours is doing. If this smoke doesn't blow my head off then I will be losing my cuts ASAP. As you can tell I had multiple tops but she looks like she could make one hell of a single cola bud if given the chance;)
Sorry I don't have a journal on it right now. I just looked at the two I have, one the mother and the other a cut from it. The mother is bushy since I topped it. I really like the look of the cut though. It is about 3 feet tall and mostly a long cola. I am still waiting for them to frost up. They are looking good right now though. I will have to dig out the camera and take some pics.
I just harvested a couple of beautiful bubba kush from harborside. They are the hardest buds I have grown in years. They are very heavy, hard and frosty buds.

Latest posts

Back