harvesting a tad early?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
Ok guys here is the deal i have some things coming up and i was just wondering how bad does it hurt if i had to harvest like 4 four days early would it seriously hurt my yield or would it be alright? I just need to know kinda soon lol so i hope yall reply fast to this thanks everybody :)

Yo Ho TBG, I agree that yield difference shouldn't be all that great, but what about the trichs ? I would think that with some strains, four or five days might make a big difference depending on the maturity already ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yes KK trichromes are another question? Harvesting a bit early your potency could suffer. Not alot i would imagine but some for sure. ;) I know when we harvest our plants we'll take one down and wait 4 or 5 days and take another down and so on. Can't really tell the difference between the ones harvested 4 or 5 days apart but when you get into the ones that are harvested a week later. :hubba:

Ive spoken to lowryder about this in the shoutbox, Lowryder hasnt a clue about the trich developement and is working on the pistil colouring.

Borrowed for educational purposes and my thanks go to the founder.

Lowryder, this is helpful.

harvest.jpg

yea i think i may go ahead and chop them today give it a couple more hours of though but yea thanks everybody probl pm you tbg

whats the big deal making you chop early??, i woundnt think about it, do you have a microscope to check the trichs, thats the only way you know which high your getting, and if she's done.

thanks headband i just have some family coming over that some of them are goverment agents and yea lol im not messing around with that lol and a friend had a scope over here and they were turning amber so we are good to go! :)

hahahh scary, i would harvest a bit early in that case, but its a legal thing for me, so i would just show them, but yea cutttttt emmmm, post the pics plzz

Have You Flushed her yet?...Dont you need to flush?..wont it take 5-7 days 2 dry out?..Thanks Friend

lowrydergrower775 said:
Ok guys here is the deal i have some things coming up and i was just wondering how bad does it hurt if i had to harvest like 4 four days early would it seriously hurt my yield or would it be alright? I just need to know kinda soon lol so i hope yall reply fast to this thanks everybody :)
\

sounds good to me gotta do what ya gotta do!

4u2smoke said:
Have You Flushed her yet?...Dont you need to flush?..wont it take 5-7 days 2 dry out?..Thanks Friend
just to answer this question, no you dont need to flush, if your using organic nutes, i dont see the need, even though i still did, if your using chems, then i would probably think it as more of a necessity, but who am I to say. You should be giving your plants straight water some time in your schedule if your in soil. I stopped nutes the last week, kept the same amouts of water, but i dont know if it was beneficial or not.

Latest posts

Back