harvesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashplant420

Reaction score
hi should i harvest my girl when the lights go out or is it ok to do it with them on...

as soon as lights are on or 5 min before with room outside growroom lit jmo
ive read that some of the things that make the smoke harsh are in the roots during night period
if you harves in the dark ive read that it will help
suposed to make the cure time less

I'm with Thor do it right before your light cycle starts and it's suposed to help it have a smoother smoke cause it stores nutes or something in the roots at night. But either way i'm not sure how much of a differance it really makes.

Yeah I don't know if it's a 'fact' or just 'myth' but I heard the same thing about harvesting at night.

Yes, but only during a full moon! LOL
Harvest them when they're ready and you're ready-
but like HIE said- it's hard to do in the dark.

It doesn't matter!!!!

fellowsped said:
I'm with Thor do it right before your light cycle starts and it's suposed to help it have a smoother smoke cause it stores nutes or something in the roots at night. But either way i'm not sure how much of a differance it really makes.

By the way,,if the plant only stored nutes in the dark period,,PPL running 24/0 lights,, would never get Nutes to thier plants.;) The plants would die if that were true.

CowboyBudsky said:
By the way,,if the plant only stored nutes in the dark period,,PPL running 24/0 lights,, would never get Nutes to thier plants.;) The plants would die if that were true.
not neccesarily.. dont plants sleep even if they're on 24/0 lights.. They still sleep for 6 hours im pretty sure.

if nutes are stored at night they would be used in day jmo
24/0 means no storring nutes i could be wrong

iClown said:
not neccesarily.. dont plants sleep even if they're on 24/0 lights.. They still sleep for 6 hours im pretty sure.

He was talking about a dark period,,he didnt mention sleep,,I dont think.Hell I dont know..gotta smoke from the intelaBong. Be right back.:D

i find it kind of hard to harvest in the dark, but my eyes are getting old:)

ok heard alot of diferent responses hear.. im goin to let my soil dry out complety. more then likely do it before my lights come on or just after

Latest posts

Back