Has anyone here ever have to move mid grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Reaction score
I move December 6th. I haven't put too much thought into how I'm going to get my plants from one house to the other without hurting or stressing them out. Especially since they are on a 24/0 schedule and probably still will be 12/6. Im thinking about pulling them back to a 20/4 schedule that way maybe I can put them in a light tight box and move them during the dark period. Any advice?

have the new area ready first, Then just box the plants up.

DRIVE STRAIGHT TO NEW AREA.

Unbox and place under the lights.

There is no reason to change the light cycle just because your changing areas

ozzy got ya spot on... Ive used large non clear totes to move plants in the past... I always tried and have someone I know tail me while driving just as alil precaution...

If at all possible convoy to the new home imo 1 trailing car at least, but 3 or 4 truck and moving van dont raise any suspicions and just looks like ppl moving.

We used to move plants all the time. When I first moved to the little community where I live now (15 years ago), I didn't have space to set up a proper grow--the place was small and I had no outbuildings. We used to veg the plants at our place and then we would move them to another place where we would flower them. We had a Toyota pickup that had a shell. We would just put the plants in the back and drive very carefully. Both of the places were fairly private with very very little drive-by traffic so loading ande unloading the plants was fairly safe. It was the possibility of a traffic accident that was out greatest concern.

The light schedule is really not a big thing if you are not running 12/12.

Ozzy said:
f at all possible convoy

Breaker, breaker, Good Buddy, is that you rubber ducky? What got us a convoy :laugh:

That's a big 10 4 rubber ducky!

Latest posts

Back