Has anyone known a cannabis smoker that got Covid? Edibles don’t count

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
I read a study that indicates cannabis residue in your lungs block Covid from getting a foothold. I just wondered if anyone personally knew someone that was hospitalized over Covid that smoked cannabis

Complete bullshit. Me and my Wife smoke weed everyday and we are both sicker than shit from Covid right now. My Wife had been in bed since last Friday and was just able to get up and around yesterday. I got sick last Saturday and it has kicked my lungs ass.
So no,,, smoking pot doesn't do shit for Covid.
This is our second trip with Covid. We had it last yr too and we are both in pretty good condition for our age.
I find that Pot gets way to much credit for shit it doesn't do. It's Marijuana. It's a great mood elevator, helps with sleep and appetite. I have never seen it help with cancer or any other bad health problems.
Actually can make lung cancer worse.

Last edited:
Complete bullshit. Me and my Wife smoke weed everyday and we are both sicker than shit from Covid right now. My Wife had been in bed since last Friday and was just able to get up and around yesterday. I got sick last Saturday and it has kicked my lungs ass.
This is our second trip with Covid. We had it last yr too and we are both in pretty good condition for our age.
I find that Pot gets way to much credit for shit it doesn't do. It's Marijuana. It's a great mood elevator, helps with sleep and appetite. I have never seen it help with cancer or any other bad health problems.
smoking is the culprit

Well I guess that covers it. I only asked as I had read the study and if the government could have linked Covid to cannabis they would have and did not. As in are legalized states having worse issue from Covid. My wife had it and I did not and I didn’t avoid her at all which gave me the idea to ask this question.

The Government needs to open up FDA testing on it to find it's true benefits
There appear to be many good and some bad things too. Until the US takes it off the Dangerous drug list, they will never allow testing to see the true benefits.
Of course, smoking anything is not going to be beneficial to any set of lungs.

Well I guess that covers it. I only asked as I had read the study and if the government could have linked Covid to cannabis they would have and did not. As in are legalized states having worse issue from Covid. My wife had it and I did not and I didn’t avoid her at all which gave me the idea to ask this question.
most of us here try to avoid our wives ....

Yeah brother that happen to a few ppl I know. There spouse got it but the didn't. None of the ppl that didn't get sick had ever smoked weed. The ones that got sick was the weed smokers.

Latest posts

Back