HashBerry ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
I was just checking out some differents strains and whatnot...And I seemed to love Hashberry, by mandala...I was wondering if anyone's had any experience with mandala seeds...Or have ever grown HB...This would be my first true genetics, it's always been bagseed for me :( ...I know they're not available through the doc or any other bulk suppliers...But i was wondering how reliable it would be to order from the breeder's main site??? I really would like some feedback, as this has such great prices and appealing strains...Yet, i'm still researching the genetics...If ya can throw me some help , thanks a lot...This has been driving me nuts...I wanna figure it out before these run out of stock along w/ a few others there...if anyone would like the link pm me

I've grown Hashberry before and personally wasn't impressed with it. Won't be growing it again.

Plants stay small with very dense buds .... watch out for mould. Yield isn't brilliant and smoke is mediochre. Cured buds do look great however.

Just my 2 cents .... I'm sure others have grown it and loved it.

I agree with Runby about everything but yield. My HB had a huge yield and tasted like grape bubblegum but the high was nothing to brag about. Heres the cola...2 pounds wet:hubba:.

HB 2 lb.jpg

I have heard the same thing about Mandala's hashberry; I am a fan of their Satori. They will be selling seeds again after January.

Well i thought they were still selling from their page...Just not through the doc, or the boutique , and other seed banks etc...But i could be wrong, has anyone here grown this outdoors??? It seemed almost like my ideal bud...I'm looking for something that's really really dense nugs, like a rock ...With a sweet/ sour taste ... If not HB, then what would you suggest for my first strain to grow(not my first grow tho)with these characteristic/traits...

If you're not looking for potency go with the HB imo. It has HUGE yields and tastes great but it's strictly daytime smoke. It's not a bad strain...I just like the narcotic buzz more than the heady high:).

That is what I heard also. They do have a mostly pure Indica which is suppose to really knock your socks off, I cant remember if it is white satin or speed queen I will look it up and let you know.

bombbudpuffa said:
I agree with Runby about everything but yield. My HB had a huge yield and tasted like grape bubblegum but the high was nothing to brag about. Heres the cola...2 pounds wet:hubba:.

Tolerance may have the best of you. Does any strain get YOU high anymore! :holysheep:

bombbudpuffa said:
Oh yeah. I don't smoke as much as I used to so my tolerance isn't that major:D.
:)

So BBP, which is your most recommended strain of all time? Do you find that the cost of the selection has anything to do with the quality?

Latest posts

Back