headband

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask Headband himself. He told me before but i forget

I wear one when I work out....don't want sweat stinging my eyes. :p

Oh, and mines made from cotton I think...lol.

Headband is a strain of MJ. Supposed to be some killer bud

? What? Hes asking what the ingredients are for headband? Never heard of anything like that before. ?? Take care and be safe everyone.

ok, i didn't realize what was being asked.

The genetics are:
OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel

massproducer said:
ok, i didn't realize what was being asked.

The genetics are:
OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel

LOL headband, I like the name. Sounds like the genes are good too

OG Kush x Sour Diesel. I dont know where master came in 'mass P', google?:hairpull: Anyways, OG kush (Chemdawg X Sour Diesel ) x SourD = headband

headband said:
OG Kush x Sour Diesel. I dont know where master came in snuggles, google?:hairpull: Anyways, OG kush (Chemdawg X Sour Diesel ) x SourD = headband

It came from me, just do a google search, i could post a link but it is just as easy to do a google search for "headband strain"

yea thats why im :hairpull: its google... so whered u read that, 420 mag or something? hahah hhaha hahahahhha.

its crossed back with sourd;) dont list to google man, listen to me. look at my username. Its its OG back crossed with Sour Diesel, since OG is (Sour Diesel x Chemdawg)its back crossed with sour d for stabelization. SO headband is OG Kush x Sour Diesel its the only way real headband is made. there is no master kush in headband.

There are 2 sour d's...1 from soma and one from rez, 1 is NYC sour D and the other is east coast sour d.
here is the info that I have gotten

OG kush - chemdawg X a paki kush X lemon thai

then this was breed with master kush X sour d from rez dawg

When you are talking about genetics especially like this, it is somewhat debatible because the majority of it the information is from infiltration and speculation.

Some will even say that chem dawg happened by mistake because it got pollenated from a hermie seed and restablized and become rez dawgs sour d

I'm growing the NYC Diesel and I love it, Soma is a great bredder IMO. The Diesel is the nicest looking plant I have ever grown and I've grown a lot.

definitely debatable. http://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048..
but lemon thai or masterkush in headband:eek:

lemon thai is one of the main components of OG kush, so no it is not in headband as itself, I was giving the genetics of OG kush

chemdawg X a paki kush X lemon thai = OG kush

OG kush x master kush x sour D = headband

Headband I am not saying that you are wrong, I am just saying that different people say different things about popular genetics. Rezdawg's breeding projects have always been shrouded in secrecy.

Like i said I could post numberous links to other forums discussions but it would not be suitible as we are here on this forum and it is part of the rules not to link to other forums.

Believe me headband I truly appreciate your wisdom and knowledge, it is kind of a hobby for me to research different strains liniage as i am an amature breeder myself. I have been working on Rezdawgs creations for about the past month and a half, and you would be surprized how many opinions there are on their genetics.

headband said:
definitely debatable. http://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048..
but lemon thai or masterkush in headband:eek:

By the way this link says nothing about Headband's genetics

its a link about chemdawg, I havent seen OG with lemon thai, Im trying to find where you find lemon thai in OG, where you find this??. The OG i have seen is chemdawg x Sour diesel. Im not saying that lemon thai doenst play a role in OG genetics. Maby what I call OG kush is different than what you call OG kush. All i know is I live in california, and pretty sure we do it right.. If you read the cannabible, it says Og lineage is a sister of Sour Diesel and both are decedents of the legendary Chem/Dawg-Diesel line, dont know why they called this plant kush, she's obviously a sativia. Theres not master kush in the headband I smoke. Like i said its chemdawg crossed with sour d backcrossed with sour d. Who knows maby Ive learn lies... mabe the cannabible lies too?? who knows...

Latest posts

Back