HeadBands 4 Kahuana seedlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headband

Reaction score
(Pics in 30 min, re edit..) sry, to blazed, got some purple bubba kush, and San Fernando Valley Kush today, being an idiot, I thought they took credit. After they rang me up, he said cash only... I had to run to 7-11 to find out they dont give cash back, so accross the street to some weird bank. Then I could only get 50 back, so when I came back, it was akward, I couldn't get the Lambs Bread. Anyways, heres the 4 kahunans up under a 400 hps and some floros... Thanks Dmack.

phpoaGOzzPM.jpg

phpSY4Hq8PM.jpg

phpyUXeB8PM.jpg

Lol. Sounds like you had a fun night. Were you stoned when you had to do all the running around? Lol. You should know that things can't be easy for ya. Take care and be safe. I can't wait to watch your babies grow up.

Yeeeeah HB. Dude i havnt updated my Kahunas but you would be proud you have some from the same bag. Because these things look niiiice. Congrats on them and ill be wishing all of yours turns out female. Got some flavor coming to the west coast for you soon enough my friend, it will be TOP notch. Take care bro, later.

Dang HB you had the run around, but you also got some super dank herb there. Hows that bud smoking. Darn Cali Kush people. I want sooooooome. lol

got blocked out yesterday for my lang.:eek: nothing new.... anyways ill have an updated pictures today for ya buddy. That new tranny is sure nice:hubba:

Everything's looking good! I'm assuming you have drainage holes in those tupperware containers?

at it again huh you should see these head band plants they are bangen 2 weeks into flowering ill post some pics monday got too much goin on but good luck with these ones your last ones looked real nice.

man! i grew some kahuana one time... out of about 10 plants, that was the best one! IT WAS BOMB!!!! i was GONE off that. After that, i didnt feel anything, except the cloud i thought i was sitting on! :hubba:

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Everything's looking good! I'm assuming you have drainage holes in those tupperware containers?
you know me foo. I aint stupid.

Latest posts

Back