Helicoptors overhead!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Guys I am so paranoid right now. Thank goodness I haven't been smoking. :eek:

I've been hearing a helicoptor overhead for about 30 minutes. It's almost 11 pm. :eek:

Surely my little growbox with 3 small lights in my garage can't be detected...or can it?

I have a family. They are definately more important then a few marijuana plants. They come 1st!!!

Comments???

Thanks.

You Just Panaroid Just Take A :chillpill: AND RELAX YOU THINK THE COPS ARE GOIN TO USE A HELECOPTER THAT COST ABOUT $500.00 AN HOUR FOR 4 LITTLE PLANT PLEASE JUST SMOKE A BOWL

SM I have to deal with this same thing everyday. Luckily the helos by my house don't fly around in circles, but a lot of them fly over my house and I get freaked out. But...you're using fluorescent lights. They probably can't even detect the heat signature through the walls. If it was an HID system, maybe. But fluoros would look like any ordinary house light if they could even get a reading. And they don't draw enough electricity at all to cause a bit of suspicion. And...I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to just scan peoples houses at will without a warrant...And if they had a warrant to do that...why not just search the house? (pretty sure I just quoted stoney bud or eman directly because we were talking about this same thing in a chat one time). You're good, just a little paranoia setting in. Happens to me everyday and I hate it. I always run to the windows when I hear a helo flying over to just make sure or check who's outside the front of my house when I hear anything.

personally...I'm going to be investing in a material called poly shield. It blocks infrared signatures so people from outside can't get a reading. I'll be using a 600w HPS too so I'm a little worried. Runs aroun $180 for a 100ft roll. But then again...for peace of mind that's very little to pay.

Yeah I'm pretty paranoid myself. We were smoking one night and two cops rolled up across the street and just sat there and talked. I was like ***, but they were just trying to catch speeders.

Also today before I went to work I noticed a K-9 unit sitting at a gas station getting gas and was like, I might need to call my roommates and tell them to get ready to throw the plants away if need be :p.

Also a couple of days ago I saw a cop two houses down at a suntanning place writing down statements of people coming out and was like ***!?!?!?

Man I'm paranoid, is the paranoia worth the end result? Definitely....

When is the last time any of you ever heard about a home grow getting busted by a helo?

It just doesn't happen folks.

They use those for BIG BIG grows out in the open.

Little bitty home grows aren't they're concern.

I know several people who have vegetable gardens indoors. They use lights 24/7 for YEARS and never see a cop.

The major cause of busts is BIG MOUTHS. Almost every bust that has ever happened to an inside grow is from a BIG MOUTH.

Choppers cost way way too much to screw around looking for a tiny little grow.

Stoney Bud said:
When is the last time any of you ever heard about a home grow getting busted by a helo?

It just doesn't happen folks.

They use those for BIG BIG grows out in the open.

Little bitty home grows aren't they're concern.

I know several people who have vegetable gardens indoors. They use lights 24/7 for YEARS and never see a cop.

The major cause of busts is BIG MOUTHS. Almost every bust that has ever happened to an inside grow is from a BIG MOUTH.

Choppers cost way way too much to screw around looking for a tiny little grow.

Exactly.

And ditto.

That would be the undoing of the drug war if they started doing that lol. They only want major busts, you start messing with tax payers you're going to get a revolt. If they keep it to criminals and score a major bust here and there it justifies their inflated wages and abuse of tax payer money. But the moment they cross over and start messing with legit tax payers, stoners or not you're going to have a revolt against politicians.

Totally agree with everyone here, I get paranoid, but for no reason when it comes to the chopper.

We have one regularly over our area / neighbouring area's. And the only reason there out? looking for someone.. looking for someone in a stolen car? looking for someone on the run who knows, all i know is i've seen footage from helicopters on cops and those kinda trashy programs, and it seems to me they only really use the night vision camera, unless theres cause for the infared to be switched on.

Paranoia is defined as an irrational fear. You are not being paranoid at all SmokinMom, you're just worried about your family.

Now here's a laugh for you, this is real paranoia. Last summer a homing pigeon just started landing on my grow room window and hanging out there. It used to look in through the window at me.

The way it moved and jerked its head was very mechanical. My first thought ? The drug squad have a remote control robotic pigeon spying on me.

Now that's paranoia :D peace

LOL paranoia is a terrible thing, unfortunately we dont need weed to be paranoid am i right?

I agree Riz, you don't need weed to get paranoid, but it sure does help.

Runbyhemp said:
Now here's a laugh for you, this is real paranoia. Last summer a homing pigeon just started landing on my grow room window and hanging out there. It used to look in through the window at me.

The way it moved and jerked its head was very mechanical. My first thought ? The drug squad have a remote control robotic pigeon spying on me.

Now that's paranoia :D peace

Haha, I needed that laugh this morning. :)

Guys thanks for making me feel better. Your reasoning makes sense and I tell myself the same thing. A tiny grow like mine shouldn't raise suspicions if my husband and I keep it under wraps. ;)

:eek: Okay....I was probably just hearing things anyways last night. My husband was watching a game on TV and it was turned up pretty loud. After my paranoia got the better of me, I told him of my concerns. He just laughed at me and said the same stuff y'all did. :p Several more times I was hearing the helocoptor I asked him to mute the TV. Guess what? No funny overhead sounds at all. Then I went to bed, still hearing things every now and then but I realized it was either cars on the nearby road, or a noisy airplane overhead.

Boy do I feel dumb. I still think I am hearing things, but it's just the laundry inside the washing machine.

haha don't worry about it SM. I do the same thing. I'll sit here and think I hear something and then I completely mute my music/tv and it's just...nothing. As long as it stays between you and your husband...No one will ever have reason to suspect anything.

lol happens to me all the time too. I have a couple of songs that have familiar sounding stuff going on in the background.

Im always pausing them and just listening to silence for a minute see if it really WAS my phone, or see if someone is ringing the doorbell haha

paranoid.jpg

i live in england and a lad i know who grows got busted by the helicopter and i'am paranoid about it happening to me.

kingi said:
i live in england and a lad i know who grows got busted by the helicopter and i'am paranoid about it happening to me.
Can you post the newspaper article about it? They always print one on a bust like that. How big was his op? How did a helicopter bust him?

I bet a lot of times those little busts don't get any media coverage, it's really not news worthy like the big busts are.

Latest posts

Back