Hello All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugeslinky67

Dedicated Smoker
Reaction score
Names carolina guy67 i am new to this forum but i love it so far:cool:

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care and be safe.

Welcome to this great site. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here. Enjoy.;)

welcome my friend..Glad to have you here

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

thanks for the kind greetings everyone i am sure i will enjoy it here....

I have a grow room in my closet that is 5 ft long and 2 1/2 foot deep and i have 4 foot grow space after all the deductions of the light height and so forth i keep it at 78 degrees and 35% humidity..i use a 400 hps and 2 70 hps lamps the 400 in the middle and the 70"s at each end under this i have my veg room and i use 8 23 watt full spectrum cfls and run a light cycle of 24/0 it has same dementions as the top except for height it is only 2 foot....i also keep temp and humidity same as the top within a few degrees...now i had 17 seeds from a bag of decent stuff and started all of them over a one month time.ALL 17 have become female is this normal or just pure luck....hope to hear from someone soon on this matter......peace out..

hello and welcome to mp
wow you have been lucky with the females 17outta 17 :clap:
hope you are going to do a journal on them:48:

Latest posts

Back