Hello everyone from Reno Nv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgehog

Reaction score
Glad to meet you guys, I own a AutoBody shop here in Reno 26 years. I love what i do,
Just reciently i found out that my mom has terminal cancer,I started growing for me and my mom,and just recently got my permitt to grow legely,Thank God. The doctors percribed the marijuana pill to her but they wanted 200.00 per pill (whos the drug dealer the good ol FDA.)
we couldent afford it,not at those prices. So now im here with my kind of real people.

Welcome to MP! There is a great wealth of information here to help get you started. Let us know if there is anything you need help with, from setup to harvest. $200 dollars a pill! Pretty sad considering MJ will grow and bud just fine all by itself in the wild. Sounds like 'monopoly' tactics. Perhaps since you are legal, you can go get clones somewhere, to speed things up a little.

Good luck

i got some ca. kush, lebaniese hash bud, one called the goo, rumalin,and one called ca.red. and just got my grow room done for now. i have a 8 by 12 shed insulated and heated, vented, with a 1000 watt hps and two floresents. im growing in dirt ( foxfarm ocean forest) and one hydro(nft)system. for clones i have a heat mat set at 68 degrees and three smaller floresents. but i think i may need more venting action. i need them to grow fast what can i do to speed growth??? mom needs it.

I'm new, so I will add what I can. I have all kinds of crazy stuff in my journal, might pick something up from there. Are all those strains seeds? If you can get clones, it will save you about a month. There is a formula for ventilation, MJ like complete air exchange every 3 minutes, so cubic ft of area x .7 divided by 3 should give you the total cfm needed. Fox Farm is excellent soil, you should have no problems there. Some add a little perlite (30%), I mixed it with Fox Farm Light Warrior in my current grow. 68 degrees seems a little cold for clones, but most don't even use a heating mat. I do, my garage gets chilly at night.

Well, I am sorry to hear that about your mom. You'll find a whole bunch of info here, that's for sure. When you start growing go to the grow journals and post up yours. The people here are great. Many with a lot of experience. I just have read a lot about the subject. The only experience I have is seed to plant. Never did hydro, or clones. Only the way mother nature does it. But, if I am ever able to help I sure will.

Latest posts

Back