Hello Everyone!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winn420

Reaction score
hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and I'm also new to growing so I'm looking for some experienced growers to help me out. I was using a similar growing forum to get help with my grow so I'm pretty familiar with how this site works since it's relatively the same as the other site that I was using but their server is constantly down so I'm giving marijuana passion a try. I'm currently on day 44 of flowering and I have some white widow from dutch passion, skunk #11 from dutch passion and trainwreck from greenhouse seeds growing. some of my plants are in an ebb & flood hydro set-up and I also have a few in soil (fox farm oceans forest mixed with perlite). I'm very happy with how they're doing right now. my main concern is learning how to properly dry & cure my buds. I think I have another 3 or 4 weeks on the widow & skunk #11 and the trainwreck looks like maybe another 2 weeks. tell me what you guys & gals think of my progress. Mind you I didn't really skimp in any area. I have 800watts of HPS for flowering, the room is Co2 enriched, carbon filtered, nothing but distilled bottled water, flora nova, kool bloom liquid & floralicious for nutes...etc. So you would think since I have the right equipment, I'll be able to put out some good product. here's some pics of them at 42 days flowering...

white widow

Below: trainwreck

Below: skunk #11

Below: white widow

day42flowering004.jpg

day42flowering003.jpg

day42flowering002.jpg

day42flowering001.jpg

Welcome and man those are some nice looking ladies you got.

slowmo77 said:
Welcome and man those are some nice looking ladies you got.

thank you very much!! I'm very happy with my girls right now!!

You obviously need no help, are you here to prove something?

I'll be able to put out some good product

This one is all yours people, im a personal grower only.

Welcome to the forum :)

HippyInEngland said:
You obviously need no help, are you here to prove something?

Yeah I'm out to prove that I need help when it comes to curing my buds. I never said I needed help growing them, just Drying & Curing them. I actually said I'm very happy with my buds so far which is true, and if I get a chance to show off my buds while finding out some new information...so be it. I mean I am a little proud of what I've done so far for my first time...wouldn't you be?

Does "your a personal grower only" imply that you think I'm growing for profit or something? because you've got the wrong idea if that's what you think

Welcome bro... And i grow for personal but i also sell to my friends that cant get it anywhere else.. Dose that make me a bad person??? I don't understand people that get mad if you sell weed.

Different strokes for different folks, I never say anyone is bad, were simply different, I give to friends.

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. The ladies look absolutely fantastic. Great work so far. Check the Resources Tab at the top of the page. There are tons of resources available here on the site that will answer a lot of the questions you may have. There is also a search tool on the site that will search up threads with particular information. All very great stuff. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

HippyInEngland said:
Welcome to the forum, maybe my greeting could have been misconstrued, if so I oppologise, this is a great place to research, your question is easily answered if your willing to search ... http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

no problem bro. I'm sorry if my response sounded rude. My boss was giving me hell right before I was about to walk out the door today and it kinda set me off...

Welcome to MP. As you can see i went ahead and edited your pics as we don't allow Photo Bucket picture service to be used on this site for saftey reasons. If you need help uploading pics another way just give a yell. ;)

hi and welcome hope you like it here. and your plants are looking really good

:welcome: fellow pot lover!

nice trees you have growing!

thanks for sharing with us!

Latest posts

Back