Hello everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vincei

Reaction score
My name is Vince and I am a new grower. I am here to learn all about growing high CBD strains! See everyone around the boards.

Vince --Welcome to MP !-- This is where that 411 lives !-- U got some decisions to make -- U gonna grow outside or inside ?-- U wanna learn to grow in dirt or water ?-- Then if U choose inside there is a decision about what kind of lights U wanna use ?-- U got a high CBD variety picked out ? -- It may seem overwhelming but hang out and when U have a question someone here have the answer !-- I usually don't get out the Old Farts Club much but I saw we had a new grower and thought I'd say welcome !--I grow high THC and high CBD plants -- Good Luck !- Don't quit and keep at it is my advice !--

Hey @Keef thanks for the intro! So many questions that I have NO idea how to answer, but it's time to start researching so I can I suppose. Thanks for the warm welcome and cya round!

Welcome Vince, you found a great place to learn, check out the stickies and read and let us know how we can help.

Vince, welcome friend. Lots of good people with good knowledge on this site. Enjoy your stay, I hope we have you for a long time. Honestly, best place and best people right here....:cool:

Latest posts

Back