hello fellow growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amw

Reaction score
:icon_smile: hello everybody @ mp my name is amw.I am 36 years old I have been growing this beautiful cannabis indica/sativa for 18 years. I had an older man with super skills teach me everything I know. hopefully i will post pics soon of my geurrilla and indoor grows. :icon_smile:

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

Welcome to MP.

Hope you enjoy the place. With that much knowhow, you are def a valuable resource. Nice to meet you.

amw said:
:icon_smile: hello everybody @ mp my name is amw.I am 36 years old I have been growing this beautiful cannabis indica/sativa for 18 years. I had an older man with super skills teach me everything I know. hopefully i will post pics soon of my geurrilla and indoor grows. :icon_smile:

cant wait too see this ....I just love growing..indoor..and out..:D..hope ta see ya around..take care and be safe

just bought a camera today!i will be posting some pics in the near future as soon as i learn how got lots to show. strains are afgani.jamaican sativa.green crack indica pheno.hawaii sativa and lots of bag seed genetics.see yall very soon!

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, amw. Love seeing ppl gj's and their special ladies.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

:bolt:

Welcome to our humble abode.....glad you cld join us.

:welcome:

If you need any help with camera or posting pics let me know by PM- happy to help

Latest posts

Back