Hello fellow pot heads!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williehd1

Reaction score
Just found this site as I was searching for some info about Sensei Skunk. I've been growing for some time now, legally! California's "Compassionate Care Act" allows me to grow 12 immature and 6 mature plants at one time. I'm still learning, but I hope I can contribute something every now and then. My current main references are: Anything by Jorge Cervantes, particularly the Grow Guide Bible, Gardener's Digest, The Growing Edge journal, and Maximum Yield magazine (maximumyield.com). I registered because I saw a question about molasses and sugar in the flowering stage that I could have answered, but now I can't seem to find the thread.

welcome bro :joint: have question nobody seems to have any info on maybe u can help lookin to no if any one knows anything about ppp (pure power plant) am in 4th week of veg doin well but am i wasting my time cause i know there r some week *** plants about and hopefully i havent ended up growin them thanks!!!!!

I think I just posted a reply to your thread in the forum. In addition to that reply, you might want to see if you can find a book called "Big Bud Book". There are at least three volumes out now with descriptions of all the major strains. My personal experience with PPP came from a local Medicinal Marijuana Clinic where I purchased a few grams try it out. It wasn't overpowering, but it was a very potent strain. Other sites I have visited generally rate it at a 6 out of 10. Hope this helps!

sorry bout all the posts just mad for info thanks bro

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back