Help design gro cab.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bags

Reaction score
ok just growing in the back of my closet (walk in) on a shelf with some panda paper around it, Was good enough to get me going again, i'm just over 6 weeks till compleation of flower and i'm allready sick of the room.

I have a general idea what im going to build (i love building stuff so buying tents is out of the question), I'm thinking 2 rooms 1 stacked on the other the bottom room is flower the top is veg, My total outside dementions is 7 1/2 feet high, 3 1/2 feet wide and 2 1/2 foot deep, the bottom room will be 5'H x3'Wx 2'D and the top will be 2'Hx 3'Wx2'D thats inside diamiter.

Now my supplys
2x4's
plywood
screws
panda paper, reflectex, mylar something like that
Paint
Something along thoes lines

ventilation (exaust, intake) is no problem no worries about that, Due to certin restrictions i gro with CFL's and t5's, i currently have 6 26watt sunblasters 6400k 2600lumes, 2 phillips 42watt 2700k 2400lumes, and 2 t5's 2 foot they are seperated between 2 cabs, (when the cab is done i will be adding 6 more T5's for the veg room and 2 T5's 2700k 2600lumes for flower (honestly im not sure the combo of CFL's im going yet).

I'm more looking for cab ideas this is were all of you come in, I'm looking for interesting ideas on the cab everything else is to be worried about at a later date IE: lights, vents, exaust just looking for ideas.

After im done flowering i will have 2 weeks befor the new clones will need a place to grow and thrive so submit your ideas im exicted to hear from all of you.

Peace Bags

Latest posts

Back