Help diagnose my issue please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

accid

Hi all,

Thanks for clicking this thread, I only hope that several of you will post a reply with your opinions.
This plant is 5 weeks old, it is still in VEG stage. I have been watering with 6.5-7.0 water and use BIG GROW fox farms nutrients once a week. I noticed this yellowing with browning on the lower leaves. Could this be a PH issue or nutrient burn? I am new to growing this is my first grow. I did test the water run off and it was about 6.0-6.5. I have a color matching tester (I know i need to get a better PH tester. Anyhow, If someone can give me some suggestions as to what this could be. If it is nutrient burn or just PH being off.

Assuming the PH is too low, on the next watering can i just water it with a PH of about 7.5 to balance out the levels or what? How do i fix it?

If it is nutrient burn, how do i rep[air it? Im guessing just avoid giving it nutrients for another week or so?

Could it also be not enough nitrogen? I only put 1 tsp in 1 gallon , the recommended is 2 tsp per gallon. I water it with nutrient water once per week. Also, the plant is outgrowing the pot. I will be transfering the plant to a 5 gallon bucket.
Will a 5 gallon bucket be sufficient for the rest of its life? I will be vegging these two for 8 weeks and flowering for 8 weeks.

Thanks a ton gentlemen. I look forward to a few responses.

week5-01.JPG

week5-03.JPG

week5-05.JPG

well i aint a gentleman but ill try and answer you anyway :p

i would give a flush then transplant her into her final pot ,,it could be cause shes getting rootbound..
if the problem persists it could be a k def ,,,it doesnt sound as if you have over nuted them

ahh.. it's 'one' older leaf. Everything else looks great. ;) As long is it doesn't progress, "I" wouldn't be too concerned.
I think a bigger pot w/ fresh soil is all she needs at present.

btw.. yellowing from the bottom up, usually indicates defficiency, yellowing of 'new' growth is where over nutrient 'usually' shows. IMO

i agree, she needs a bigger home, but most fan leaves near the base end up looking like this in my experience.

Looks great to me. She will need a bigger pot but she looks well taken care of.

Reactions: D3
definately no issues there except for a old leaf,and the lady could do with a bigger sized boot,she looks great

Reactions: D3

Latest posts

Back