HELP I AM FREAKING OUT, please :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

alexwolfenden

Ok here's the story:

I haven't smoked pot in 2-3 years.
I smoked less than a dime with three other people. The joint was pretty much finished in less than 5 minutes. I had 5-6 pulls at most.

The problem: I have an impending drug test. I can delay it 3-4 weeks tops.
Any advice on how I can pass WITHOUT buying some expensive product?

Thanks guys.

-
been dazed and confused for so longggg

thats plenty of time, just drink alot of water and workout whenever you can.

nicaian pills are three bucks and they will clean you up in a couple of hours

Thanks for the replies guys.
Trillions of atoms, so basically:

I smoked on March 7th
I get tested on April 8th
I drink mad water and run once in a while, and i'm good?

yes, ive taken niacian before aswell but rumor here that niacian doesnt do squat for you so i cant say for sure that thats what was making it work for me, i drank abounch of herbal tea and water and hit the sauana and it always worked for me , even up to one day before the test. havent failed yet!

There is an article around here somebody put up about passing tests by drinking gelatin. Link to follow...

Hey another newbie-esque question:

Is erowid.org a reliable source?

Thanks, and sorry for the annoyance!

here is an even cheaper solution, drink 1 cup of vinegar within 30 mins and some water after that will definitely help clean your system out quick.. :aok:

alex, erowid is a cool site with lots of info- but the sources on growing MJ are far from correct on alot of topics.....take that section with a grian of salt.

Firepower said:
here is an even cheaper solution, drink 1 cup of vinegar within 30 mins and some water after that will definitely help clean your system out quick.. :aok:

Would you like to "show me" how to do this? hehe i didnt think so. i just took a half a shot of apple vinigar and it was allmost enough to make me puke~

Drinking plenty of water and exercizing is the inexpensive way to get rid of the toxins but you can also buy powdered urine kit that will not cost you much and will help you to pass unsupervised urine tests, like pre-employment and random tests on the job.

There are several types of drug tests, if you can identify which one it is then you can adjust your test. HOWEVER, if you get a GCMS then your screwed, they break the urine down to the molecular level, you cannot beat this test, the only thing that will guarentee passing this test is substitution, many employers dont use this test, its about 325.00 bucks to perform, but beware, if you have smoked, this test will find it without substitution.

you got time, dont smoke any, drink plently of water, eat health foods

for some reason some people couldnt follow my directions of certo method, so dont try it at home, thanks lol unless I am with you lamo..

alexwolfenden said:
Thanks for the replies guys.
Trillions of atoms, so basically:

I smoked on March 7th
I get tested on April 8th
I drink mad water and run once in a while, and i'm good?

eat health foods, no greases, if red meat is a must.. like ground beef, drainage it very good..

OH you again? lisa? (theme from "meet the sparatans") <kicked lisa off to the great death pit>...man, she gotta learn what marijuana is about!

papabeach1 said:
OH you again? lisa? (theme from "meet the sparatans") <kicked lisa off to the great death pit>...man, she gotta learn what marijuana is about!

You have already kicked me twice. So no more kicking and pushing me into the death pit. Let me live more and garner more knowledge from Marijuana lovers like you. Anyway thanks for that two special kicks.

Latest posts

Back