HELP!!! I think there dyeing...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booger1

Reaction score
I am very new to this please help....

I started a few plant outside in the soil in pots....
I resently transfered the indoor and over the last week the leave have turned yellow and are now starting to brown and curly up (and drying out).... they have plenty of water, fresh air and light... what did I do wrong???

How much light are they getting? The light intensity outside is so high that it takes a lot of light to keep plants from stressing when you bring them in.

I have not been feeding them... I have them growning in miracle grow pre mixed soil...

outside they had verry poor light (lots of shade)and inside they have a 250W HPS

Well MG soil is pretty bad for MJ plants, IMO. Unless you know what your really doing I suggest that beginners stay away from MG soil. It tends to burn your plants that are young. It can and will be nothing but problems for you as your seeing. I suggest to everybody to go to your local hydro store pick up some foxfarm soil, its the best IMO. But that might not be the only problem you have going rite now. Im not sure how old they are but depending on age you should probably be feeding them. Try looking in here just basic Q&A about growing http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396.
Whats your lighting schedule? Plants in veg need at least 18 hours of light. During veg my lights are on the plants 24/7, till flowering.

I have them at 11 hours for flowering... they are about 3 months old.

But they need at least 12 hours of total darkness to flower. 3months old, yeah they need some food man. Look for some flowering nutes, something where the P and K are higher then the N. You know what N,P,K right? Do you have a hydro store by you?

12/12 is a better cycle for flowering. Homemadegravity is right MG soil is not good to use, especially the stuff that has nutes in it. You should start new ones under a cheap flo. and go from there, the 250 wil be good to flower. When you stress new plants with nutes and they start to die its better off to begin again. You also need a different nutrient mixture for flower as well as veg and seedling

They are on 11 hours of light 13 dark... ok will do ... Thanks for the advice...

Also make sure that you have drainaage holes in the bottom. This has caused me problems similar (leaf yellowing, drying)

id say that they dont need any food as of yet but can be used id be thinking more that its that MG soil attacking a sensitive strain again too much nnutes in that stuff makes the soil too hot for MJ id say repot and get some plain top soil or some FF soil and just mix the rootball in the middle (cause that MG is gonna be all over them roots) and get some other soil around it flush it for a bit (till it looks like water again and not piss) then let it air back out under the lights and you may just save them little ones

Homemadegravity said:
Well MG soil is pretty bad for MJ plants, IMO.

just like he said. Theres tons of growers here that start their seedling with MG and praise by it on all their grows and some that cant even get past 2 leaves, its just a harder soil to start with since it requires way more maintenance neccessary for that beggineer grower. i did my first 13 plants on MG on my first grow ever and never got any problems from my soil, i did change to Organic once i went to bigger pots, but solely for the reason that i wanted a clean flush and could control what ferts were going in since i wanted to experiment. hope this helps..

now how lond has it been since you planted them on that soil and to what period of time is it suppose to feed for?

Latest posts

Back